WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Cap thing not as crazy as folks seem. Son lives a whole 70 years with the Director of Shield (who are usually pretty good at keeping secrets) before he's thawed out again in which he's an old man by then and would cause no confusion.

The next question is where did the shield come from lol couldnt be from 1945 since it was frozen in the ice with that Cap

If you want to get technical about it...As everything stands at the end of this movie, there would actually be 4 Caps at the convergence points of 2012 and 1970...

The Cap who was on ice / Battle of New York...

The Cap who is living out his life with Peggy...

The Cap who is on the original time heist shenanigans with Tony and everybody...

The Cap who’s replacing the stones...

Anyway there’s been a ton of Caps running around unseen in all these movies we’ve watched...

That’s assuming of course he was in fact living this whole time in the main timeline and didn’t travel to 2023 from some other timeline...But that’s a whole different discussion...
Multiple caps running around can never be a bad thing

tumblr_pqpky4Q1Ht1wqfznl_400.jpg

The next question is where did the shield come from lol couldnt be from 1945 since it was frozen in the ice with that Cap
I mean, knowing the King of the nation with a **** ton of the stuff through different time periods certainly helps. Could've been Howard Stark too, no reason Cap wouldn't be active and known to a few at shield as a secret op with maybe another identity.

good question
og shield is broken by LeThanos
so how does old Cap Biden have a brand new flawless one to give Black America?

gotta wonder what impact cap saying "hail hydra" now would have on WS movie.. or in one of the pervious movies, it's said peggy got married and had kids and they were supposed to have peggy's husband in agent carter before it was cancelled.. plus the impact cap seeing himself and telling himself that bucky is alive prior to cap seeing bucky in WS

and then we havent seen the soul stone returned, so could that mean redskull can leave.. since the whole soul for a soul thing.. like maybe natasha or gamora could come back, but redskull grabs the opportunity

And Cap used the scepter on 2012 Cap.

Time travel really isn't messy if folks stopped trying to be quantum physicists and try to prove things that are unfounded even by them, or hold a movie to that standard.

What's the consensus on Captain Marvel?

I'm not a devote follower of Marvel movies, but didn't really enjoy her contribution; think it was more so the actress herself than the character for me

Just curious to see what those who follow the movies a lot more think

What's the consensus on Captain Marvel?

I'm not a devote follower of Marvel movies, but didn't really enjoy her contribution; think it was more so the actress herself than the character for me

Just curious to see what those who follow the movies a lot more think

I’ll be somewhere eating lunch and if she is brought in conversation it’s usually people not liking brie larson.

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

wait so back to Cap

are we on consensus that he went back and was in the main timeline the whole time? just laying low with Peggy then he walked to the spot

OORRRR

him going back and staying made a new alternate timeline that he lived out then he returned with htat last shot of pym particiles to present day and then walked to that spot lol

That’s it basically...

They left it vague enough that Evans can slide back into the series if he feels like it...Or not...Stay tuned true believers...

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

wait so back to Cap

are we on consensus that he went back and was in the main timeline the whole time? just laying low with Peggy then he walked to the spot

OORRRR

him going back and staying made a new alternate timeline that he lived out then he returned with htat last shot of pym particiles to present day and then walked to that spot lol

yes, because technically he wouldn't have been able to be there. He used the pym particles to jump back to that time/reality.

yes, because technically he wouldn't have been able to be there. He used the pym particles to jump back to that time/reality.

If the Pym Particles thing is how it played out...Then that means ol’ boy didn’t hook up with his niece...So that’s a plus...

Back
Top Bottom