WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

IMG_7021.JPG

Took my nephews to see End Game this morning movie was dope still! Got the happy tears during the same scenes. Will watch again in a month or so. My girl almost fought the lady next to us ‘cause ol’ girl brought in some chips! :lol:
Making a damn ruckus with the bag, everyone sneaks snacks/food but damn. She didn’t have to be so loud! >D

Took my nephews to see End Game this morning movie was dope still! Got the happy tears during the same scenes. Will watch again in a month or so. My girl almost fought the lady next to us ‘cause ol’ girl brought in some chips! :lol:
Making a damn ruckus with the bag, everyone sneaks snacks/food but damn. She didn’t have to be so loud! >D
:smh::smh::smh: People ruined the movie experience for me on multiple occasions, talking during the movie, kids being antsy, people with phones out.. I try to go to the first showing now to avoid those type crowds

I mean it's cool to see but lmao at being hurt by a movie's box office. You're not making a ****ing thing from it.

Reactions: DLF
I mean it's cool to see but lmao at being hurt by a movie's box office. You're not making a ****ing thing from it.

Feels like its the MCU fans that started it though :lol:

Couldn't help but take a shot at Avatar everytime something box office related came up.

Avatar really ain’t all that. At the time it released I loved it, but now if I watch it ehhhhhhh iono if I’ll get through it.

And whoever said “no one says, let’s turn on Avatar” is 1000% correct! Lol

Looks like the cause of some of these meltdowns is because Endgame's 2nd weekend ($145m estimated) couldnt beat The Force Awaken's record ($149m). Some people big mad over this :lol:

:smh::smh::smh: People ruined the movie experience for me on multiple occasions, talking during the movie, kids being antsy, people with phones out.. I try to go to the first showing now to avoid those type crowds

It was our second showing, but a first for my nephews since my brother is divorced. He gets his son every other weekend, but they sat next to us. Away from the noisy lady. :lol:

Comparing naming a character in avatar to the avengers is not that fair. Even if you’ve never seen avengers you’d be able to name at least Spider-Man or Captain america

I'm sure a crap ton of people could name 1 person from titanic and can't even quote a line

Shhh I use that "I'll never let go" as a joke all the time

Looks like the cause of some of these meltdowns is because Endgame's 2nd weekend ($145m estimated) couldnt beat The Force Awaken's record ($149m). Some people big mad over this :lol:
I'm surprised but not too surprised that endgame's 2nd weekend lost out to star wars' second weekend domestically. Star Wars has a very strong foothold in America. It just lacks appeal globally.

Back
Top Bottom