WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

i have to be honest and say that i'm not that excited for the next phase...
however i'm hoping that super skrull and shuma gorath will make appearances in the fantastic 4 and dr strange movies at some point.
also was hoping for some xmen news. maybe I missed it or maybe it doesn't exist yet.
i'm happy taskmaster will be on screen. that's about it though other than black panther 2.

66B30C19-A604-425C-84DA-3340F344A908.jpeg

6EB36462-26AB-4F39-BF3B-EFD2863A8447.jpeg

6B2F3F6D-96D5-4AEA-869D-29CE0F6DCC95.jpeg

I would rather Marvel and Sony skip that summer 2021 window and wait one more year just to keep Spider-Man in the chamber. This new phase seems like a lot of mysticism and space. Also....Batman is summer 2021

I think Fiege said 11 movies but only 10 were announced. I have a feeling Sony will announce Spider-Man in 2021.

I wonder if we see a rendition of House of M through Wandavision and Dr. Strange 2.

Presumably Marvel can't put spidey in the lineup announcements cuz it's a Sony movie.
Why are you presuming this?

Both Homecoming and Far From Home were in MCU lineups.

It doesn't matter if it's a Sony movie. This wasnt an announcement of Disney movies. It was an announcement of MCU movies (and shows).

Believe it or
I’ll give BW a chance, cuz it’s feigegawd, but this is just to satisfy her and send her off :lol:
Taskmaster would of been better for Buck and New Cap. Guess we will see her change her hair in this one
beleive it or not their are a gang of chicks who want to see a Bw movie...my 11 year old daughter who I have indoctrinated since her birth was asking me last year about a BW movie. I told her they might do one and they ended up providing... Sure it'll do better numbers than Capt marvel

Believe it or
beleive it or not their are a gang of chicks who want to see a Bw movie...my 11 year old daughter who I have indoctrinated since her birth was asking me last year about a BW movie. I told her they might do one and they ended up providing... Sure it'll do better numbers than Capt marvel
So Black Widow is also going to be a billion dollar movie?

:lol:

Marvel cant lose. Competing with themselves.

^Yeah, my daughter loveds Capt. Marvel and geeked out seeing her at Disneyland over any other Disney character. So I know she'll be excited to see the Black Widow movie.

Really curious as to when a teaser trailer will release.

Believe it or

My girl is a huge Black Widow fan, cried heavy all three times she died, one for each viewing, she’s salty that Natasha didn’t get a funeral like Tony lol

This not about different opinions :lol:

You not feeling this phase. Guess this phase aint for you. Might as well keep it moving somewhere else for the next 3 years.
By using that logic I could tell you the same thing about the DC thread. So I can expect to not you see you there for the next couple of years??

If I'm right about FF CM2 and Avengers being the 2023 movies... X Men really not coming until 2024 at the earliest lol. I'm really going to be almost 40 before xmen comes to the mcu. Life comes at you fast

By using that logic I could tell you the same thing about the DC thread. So I can expect to not you see you there for the next couple of years??
DC hasn't announced a slate of movies for me to say I'm passing on so I go movie by movie.

And I have adhered to that logic.

After BvS, I ain't see any other DC movies in theaters. Waited for it to show up on tv. Then posted my opinion about it. Except for JL cuz I thought Whedon's involvement would be a positive.

When things seemed to be changing I checked out that trash Aquaman and Shazam.

Only thing I'm looking forward to now is Gunn's Suicide Squad and the Joker movie. Other than that you might see me in there posting news or complaining about the long wait for the Batman movie.

If DC announces a bunch of trash I'm not feeling it won't be hard for me to go ghost. When's the last time I posted in the DC thread anyway? :nerd: :lol:

If I'm right about FF CM2 and Avengers being the 2023 movies... X Men really not coming until 2024 at the earliest lol. I'm really going to be almost 40 before xmen comes to the mcu. Life comes at you fast
I can see that happening. Feel like things are going on the cosmic side and with F4 intro SS and lead the next bad for the Avengers film is Galactus

Back
Top Bottom