WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Sony is going to flop hard so many people are upset and most of them aren't blaming Disney.

Well casual movie fans aren’t the smartest. If a lot of people watched venom then a movie with venom, spiderman, and carnage could make a lot of money also.

yup
my parents have watched every SM in theaters regardless of what universe he's in. He's literally the only Superhero franchise they follow
I already know they seeing the next Sony joint opening weekend
My mom was particularly confused with Homecoming and FFH:rofl:
and she didn't watch CW,IW or EG
Probably happy SM will make more sense now.......:lol:

Think the only other MCU film they've watched is BP

The next Spidey film will underperform financially. FFH made a billy at the BO. This next film, guaranteed, will not crack that at all.

The last Amazing Spiderman film did around 700 million. A decline from the first film. The general audience are gonna want that MCU connectivity, not just Venom. I believe the lack of MCU connectivity, upset by the fans, and critic reviews going to make comparisons between the Marvel produced films and lack thereof will hurt the film. Leading to a new deal between the two

Disney should just say F it and buy the rights back before it’s too late and Sony ruins SM by throwing him in the Venom, Morbius, Silver & Black, Aunt May or whatever other movie they’re making.

I said it before but Sony gonna have to throw mad **** against the wall for the next Spidey movie tondo better than Far From Home.

Venom, Carnage, Black Cat, Sinister 6, Miles Morales Spider-Ham, Uncle Ben all gotta show up and more.

Disney should just say F it and buy the rights back before it’s too late and Sony ruins SM by throwing him in the Venom, Morbius, Silver & Black, Aunt May or whatever other movie they’re making.
Sony aint selling the rights back now. Especially not for any single digit or double digit billion dollar number.

If they did, the second they sold they'd see Disney make that money back off Spidey movies alone in 5 years and think thats the profit they were missing out on.

So yeah they'd have to be looking for some 90-100 billion sale to justify it.

just wait......

marvel going to invest HEAVY into XMEN in a few years and make us all forget about teeny bopper tom holland (which I dig).....

Same with REED and F4......REED will be the next Tony...im not embarrassed to stay, RR was always ONE of my favorites growing up.....not necessarily because of his elasticity....but because he was like THE SMARTEST human being in marvel universe and the brown vest was pretty fresh too. Sue was smoking blonde, man now that im older....his pipe game prolly second to NONE :lol:

Now that is going to be one hell of a casting, the whole family dynamic of the team is going to be dope....cant wait.

Sony reportedly wanted $10 billion, which is 2.5 times what Disney paid for Marvel in its entirety.

Sony’s Japanese executives are reportedly still pushing for a Disney deal to happen so Sony Corp of America is literally under the spotlight for the handling of this negotiation. The thing is that Disney is willing to listen to any deal, which makes sense because they know that their most successful film universe becomes heavily handicapped going forward not just due to losing their star, but the blow to connectivity that the MCU is heralded for. Jumanji 2, Morbius and Venom 2 are the keys. Those 3 films underperform and I guarantee you Sony Japan MAKES the Spider-Man deal with Marvel happen just like they did after the hack.

Sony’s Japanese executives are reportedly still pushing for a Disney deal to happen so Sony Corp of America is literally under the spotlight for the handling of this negotiation. The thing is that Disney is willing to listen to any deal, which makes sense because they know that their most successful film universe becomes heavily handicapped going forward not just due to losing their star, but the blow to connectivity that the MCU is heralded for. Jumanji 2, Morbius and Venom 2 are the keys. Those 3 films underperform and I guarantee you Sony Japan MAKES the Spider-Man deal with Marvel happen just like they did after the hack.

upload_2019-9-7_8-55-50.gif

Next Spidey would have to be some undeniable heat, like sony would have to blow their load. Kinda tired of their handling of the franchise.

It'll be alright. Disappointing for sure but I'm happy we had any kind of Spiderman in the MCU. The next phase will be solid and there's still X-Men and Fantastic Four on the horizon.

As for Spiderman, I'll always hold out hope Sony can deliver but their track record does not help their cause. Fingers crossed but I'll still enjoy the first two Holland movies.

Back
Top Bottom