WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I mean I understand to them, film is an art and have symbolism and all that but film is much more.

I just feel indifferent when fanboys all of a sudden think RDJ should be nominated for an Oscar for his role as Tony:lol: like do y’all even watch other films?

From the guy who gave us The Godfather part III and I can’t even name his last movie:

old.jpg

3 billion dollars in ticket sales thought otherwise.

I hope they keep the same energy with action/sci fi movies that are adapted from books.
Telling a story across 10 years with relatable characters that possess great power isn’t an easy task.

Norton should play Mole Man :lol:

And the irony of Coppola’s comments is that his nephew is synonymous with Ghost Rider :rofl: :nthat:

I mean I understand to them, film is an art and have symbolism and all that but film is much more.

I just feel indifferent when fanboys all of a sudden think RDJ should be nominated for an Oscar for his role as Tony:lol: like do y’all even watch other films?
When you really get in to film it gets embarassing when you realize how the masses don't know **** about good acting or good movies. Just say wild **** and don't really venture in to quality.

Not trying to sound like an elitist snob but it is what it is.

I want to say all 4 but no reason to ditch Mike Colter as Luke Cage.

Last edited:
What do these old filmmakers gain by saying any of this ****?

Where was that energy in the 90s when action films were doing numbers at the box office?

We're two decades into the modern era of comic book films and now in 2019 they're talking ****.

What do these old filmmakers gain by saying any of this ****?

Where was that energy in the 90s when action films were doing numbers at the box office?

We're two decades into the modern era of comic book films and now in 2019 they're talking ****.
They just hate how of these action and comicbook movies have been owning the box office. They don't realize that the majority just wants entertainment and doesn't neccesarily need to see captivating performances to be satisfied.

in my opionion...Godfather 3 wasn't that bad
but yea, might have to pull up on copolla and snap my fingers

Last edited:
Not sure if either of those guys should me making THOSE points about cinema and film

they’ve obviously made great movies and 3 of their movies are in my top 10 (godfather parts 1 and 2 and goodfellas)

But end game had legit momentssssssssssss where things got misty.. you actually cared when people were going die or otherwise

When it comes down to it you can see who appreciates this stuff and who grew up on comics and obviously who didnt.

Low-key by saying those things about these movies they're trying to belittle the impact of comic books on American culture and globally.

I find it a bit of a clown *** ***** move to make these comments after Stan Lee passed. Should've said it when he was alive but they probably afraid of Stan's epic clapbacks

Jeph Loeb Expected To Leave MARVEL TELEVISION In The WaKe Of Kevin Feige's Elevated Role

According to Variety, Jeph Loeb's time as Head of Marvel Television will soon come to an end as Kevin Feige gains control of all Marvel operations, not just the film division. It was initially reported that Loeb would be reporting to Feige but the latest news is that Loeb will instead be seeking a similar position at another company.

Back
Top Bottom