WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Y’all still sleeping on AoU? Lol Ultron is the reason the Avengers were fractured. The first Avengers established that no one can stop Earf’s mightiest heroes when they work together. AoU doubled down on that but showed that they are the biggest threat to each other. That animosity toward one other led to civil war. Civil war had them separated into different factions which allowed Thanos to divide and conquer. They were in “the age of Ultron” until Thanos got dusted away and Tony Stark died. “Suit of armor around the world?” “Endgame?”

....all AoU themes. Y’all better show some respect.

lamekilla lamekilla

I listen to this all the time

“Peace in our time”

F76DD9B9-73BF-4FE1-9504-41AC8AABBDD2.gif

Behold! The Vision!

D63162C9-D028-4631-91E9-D503680CB25B.gif

If you know, you know :nthat:

Y’all still sleeping on AoU? Lol Ultron is the reason the Avengers were fractured. The first Avengers established that no one can stop Earf’s mightiest heroes when they work together. AoU doubled down on that but showed that they are the biggest threat to each other. That animosity toward one other led to civil war. Civil war had them separated into different factions which allowed Thanos to divide and conquer. They were in “the age of Ultron” until Thanos got dusted away and Tony Stark died. “Suit of armor around the world?” “Endgame?”

....all AoU themes. Y’all better show some respect.
You typing just to type, Magic Johnson.

We’re only focusing on how Ultron had so much more potential and could have been further fleshed out and leveraged. I also like the mention of 10 Rings but it sounds like we’re going to finally get the real thing.

We’re only focusing on how Ultron had so much more potential and could have been further fleshed out and leveraged. I also like the mention of 10 Rings but it sounds like we’re going to finally get the real thing.

There was never going to be a realistic situation where the sequel to Avengers lived up to everyone’s expectations. The bar was set to unrealistic heights. What you do was look at what was given instead of what wasn’t. Hulkbuster? Wakanda? Vibranium? Klaw? Scarlett Witch? Quicksilver? VISION?!? Age of Ultron is the most “Avengers” movie there is. I’ll go as far as to call it the “Empire Strikes Back” of the MCU.

They had to use some of he heavy hitters early to guarantee the momentum of the franchise. What we know now they didn’t know then. Drawing out the introduction of characters over too long of a series of films runs the risk of people losing interest.

yeah they've done pretty fine
and as more movies passed i started to realize how important AoU was to move everything forward lol
i kinda get Ultron the character in himself being a little underwhelming especially when we got the goat villain in Thanos for IW lol

That is a lot of greatness in AOU especially everything single word said by vision

however the movie just feels better when you isolate parts.. as I said wish more weight was given to certain parts and they weren’t developed more so you actually could feel the impact and the other fillers could be done better

Disney also set dates for five untitled Marvel movies, which are set for Oct. 7, 2022, Feb. 17, 2023, May 5, 2023, July 28, 2023 and Nov. 3, 2023. If nothing changes, that means there will be four Marvel Studios films released in 2022, and four released in 2023, as the studio previously set May 6, 2022 for Black Panther 2 and has reserved Feb. 18, 2022 and July 29, 2022 for untitled Marvel projects. Marvel Studios already has an expansive slate of films and Disney+ series set from 2020-2022, and there are a number of projects known to be in development that do not yet have release dates that could be slotted into these spots. James Gunn's Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 and Peyton Reed's Ant-Man 3 are among those projects, and Marvel Studios boss Kevin Feige has also confirmed the studio is planning to introduce The Fantastic Four and the X-Men into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It also has tapped Mahershala Ali to play Blade in some capacity, though it's unclear if he'll be getting a solo film.

Yeah, Black Panther is the unofficial 5th member of the F4. Even more so than Spider-Man or She-Hulk.

lamekilla lamekilla dude been wrong before

I’ve been on Marvel spoiler reddit fairly often today and there was no sign of this leak. It’s utter bull**** though. Marvel won’t bring Jake back again so soon and still try and establish room for another main villain. I can believe a background villain however like Norman. Spider-Man’s identity being secret is so central to his character that I expect the whole secret identity reveal to be alleviated in the first act of the movie. Either through Skrulls or Strange or something of the sort. Kraven will no doubt be the next villain however and he’ll be able to sniff out Spider-Man really being Peter Parker due to his enhanced primal senses however and the hunt will ensue. I fully expect Ned to die by the way as well for two reasons; to raise the stakes and the tragedies that happen in Peter’s life and to give rise to new supporting characters. There will DEFINITELY be another trilogy with Peter in college. Enter the Osborn’s, Kurt Conner, a job at the bugle, Deb Whitman, Felicia Hardy and even Gwen Stacy. Way too many stories which equals money left on the table for Sony and Marvel to stop anytime soon.

Worst part about Ultron is that he was used as a one off villain where his entire story unfolded in those 2 hours of the movie.

He should have been fleshed our more and had seeds for the Ultron initiative planted, at the minimum, in IM3.

He should have popped back up during Endgame, the seeds were definitely there for it. And because Ultron can’t really die, they can still use his character in future storylines but doubt that’ll happen.

Thanks GOD he didn't pop up in Endgame. Dude would of ruined it. Ultron is lame.

Both Captain Marvel and Spider-Man were supposed to appear at the end of AoU. Those 2 being taken out along with Marvel being against Hulk turning Grey when Scarlett messes with his mind during the Hulkbuster fight is what made Joss leave the MCU.

Joss probably watched the “Hey, Peter Parker. Got something for me?” scene in Endgame with the biggest eye roll and sucked teeth combo in life.

Back
Top Bottom