MARVEL C U Thread -* we love you 3000 STAN LEE* - WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MCU MOMENT OF THE DECADE?

Joined Dec 13, 2004
Eternals synopsis:

“Marvel Studios’ The Eternals features an exciting new team of Super Heroes in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, ancient aliens who have been living on Earth in secret for thousands of years. Following the events of Avengers: Endgame, an unexpected tragedy forces them out of the shadows to reunite against mankind’s most ancient enemy, The Deviants.

The outstanding ensemble cast include Richard Madden as the all-powerful Ikaris, Gemma Chan as humankind-loving Sersi, Kumail Nanjiani as the cosmic-powered Kingo, Lauren Ridloff as the super-fast Makkari, Brian Tyree Henry as the intelligent inventor Phastos, Salma Hayak as the wise and spiritual leader Ajak, Lia McHugh as the eternally young, old-coul Sprite, Don Lee as the powerful Gilgamesh, Barry Keoghan as the aloof longer Druig, and Angelina Jolie as the fierce warrior Thena. Kit Harrington was cast as Dane Whitman.

Directed by Chloe Zhao, who helmed the critically acclaimed Sundance film The Rider, and produced by Kevin Feige, The Eternals opens in U.S. theaters on November 6, 2020.”

Joined Jul 22, 2012
I'm curious if any of the Eternals were affected by the snap.

And if there is any explanation as to why they didn't come out of the shadows to fight Thanos, when they supposedly know who Thanos is.

Joined Dec 25, 2003
As someone who always did the least on group projects, I gotta understand and respect them on that move. It actually comes across something those sattire skits would do but Sony being dead serious makes it that much more funnier:lol:
Right, and at the end of the day I'm sure it's working. I imagine most people who reacted the way I did to seeing them mentioning the Spider-Man movies probably weren't going to pay to see this movie anyway. That definitely got the attention of all the casuals and Spider-Man fans, though. :lol:

It's clear what they're doing, though. Probably the only reason they agreed to let Marvel borrow Spider-Man was to eventually get this universe and a Sinister Six movie going.

I'm rolling @ how they threw Venom in there to muddy up and confuse people more.:rofl:

Joined Sep 23, 2012
How sure are we of that tho? I remember a while back hearing that Feige was in on Venom a little but too. But I never saw a confirmation
Amy Pascal was gonna consult him on anything Spider-Man, which is why her comments were made years ago with the infamous Feige confused face. His consultation on Venom was probably minimal at best however it was still there. This time, there's a contractual agreement. Expect for Venom to show up on Disney+ soon and then everyone will see whats going on.

Joined Apr 18, 2005
I trust that Feige will have a credible explanation for the Eternals absence during the Infinity Saga but that’s now the 2nd time (Captain Marvel) they have to go down this road.

Not to mention Thanos being a deviant himself, I’d assume they would have got the page the moment he touched down on Earth...

Joined Jul 20, 2012
I’m intrigued with morbious . Like the idea of him being part of mcu
And with blade coming out I fully expect him to be an antagonist to some degree in that film

Joined Feb 5, 2008
Amy Pascal was gonna consult him on anything Spider-Man, which is why her comments were made years ago with the infamous Feige confused face. His consultation on Venom was probably minimal at best however it was still there. This time, there's a contractual agreement. Expect for Venom to show up on Disney+ soon and then everyone will see whats going on.
I wish they would just tell us something, seems like if Marvel really had anything to do with these Sony films then they'd would have said something about it.

Joined Jan 8, 2006
I wish they would just tell us something, seems like if Marvel really had anything to do with these Sony films then they'd would have said something about it.
I don't think Marvel benefits from these films. Seems like they're doing it to keep Spidey in MCU

Joined Nov 20, 2007
Gotta go rewatch the Venom trailers, did they say in association with Marvel like this Morbius trailer did?
All non-MCU marvel movies say in association with Marvel since the MCU became a thing.

Not to mention Thanos being a deviant himself, I’d assume they would have got the page the moment he touched down on Earth...
Thanos isnt a deviant. He was an eternal with a deviant mutation.

Joined Dec 13, 2004
Dr Strange 2 synopsis:

“After the events of Avengers: Endgame, Dr Stephen Strange continues his research on the Time Stone. But an old friend-turned-enemy puts an end to his plans and causes Strange to unleash unspeakable evil.”

mordobyke?

Top Bottom