WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I still say Fassbender as Doom if Marvel recast Magneto.
Mads would’ve been a good Doom a few years ago.
Jamie Lannister!
I think Adam Driver could pull it off. One mask to another. The mask behind his beloved granddads lol

Rumor: Marvel Studios May Have Gained Full Control of The Hulk (and Namor)
I’m only putting this out there as a rumor, not as fact, but I’ve heard from someone very reliable that Marvel has gained full control of Hulk (and Namor) so those pesky distribution hurdles no longer exist. It’s very doubtful they’d ever do a solo Namor movie (due to the success of Aquaman) but they’ll use him as both a villain and potential future Avenger.
This could explain why Kevin Feige invited Mark Ruffalo to pitch ideas for The Hulk. If they could now make and distribute a solo Hulk film on their own, without worrying about Universal, then it’d make a lot of sense to see if there was any ideas out there for such a thing.

Feige did also say that the “chess pieces” were very intentionally left the way they were following the events of Avengers: Endgame, which means there is a future for the big green guy in the MCU. And if this rumor turns out to be true, he could potentially get another solo movie some day.

Kevin Feige In Talks With ABC To Develop A Mysterious New Marvel Superhero TV Series

Deadline now reports that Feige is in talks with ABC to develop a new Marvel superhero show.

ABC Entertainment president Karey Burke confirmed the news and said she was looking forward to working with Feige, but revealed that they had yet to settle on which particular characters would be suitable for a broadcast show.

We love our partners at Marvel and we’re sad to see [Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] go, it’s been a big part of our history. We’re looking forward to working with Kevin Feige and we’re at the very beginning of conversations with him now about what a Marvel and ABC show might look like. Right now, Marvel’s focus has been on Disney+, as it should be.”

Apparently, this is completely separate to the new female superhero show Marvel had previously been working on for the network, as plans for that have now stalled.

Or was it because he didn’t want to do a horror movie but marvel did? 🤔

He is a horror film director, he definitely said he wanted to push the movie in that direction too.
Probably not good for the kiddos and that's probably why he's no longer directing.

I imagine he wanted to go too dark and MCU was like nah.

The New Mutants may also play a part with the MCU thinking they already have their hard horror movie so let's make this Strange sequel more sci-fi occult with the multiverse angle.

I was always curious about how Derrickson was gonna combine the subtitle Multiverse of Madness and him swearing the villain was gonna be Nightmare who is god of dreams and nightmares which doesn't really connect to the multiverse.

also decided to watch the final battle of endgame again

there are now 2 definitive MCU timelines... the one with the stones but with no thanos and all of his crew after 2014, so whatever impact they had from the point they left is all gone

and the end of game one

Old cap is obviously an issue, but I guess they could say he used the pym particles to come back, but he doesn’t use the portal.. since he only has to stay uncle peggy’s death

wonder if they address that at some point, I’d assume if they need tony for anything

Curious if Scott's vision for the film was too dark.

Would have been cool to see a MCU film in that style.

Back
Top Bottom