WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

theeternalsfiliming1001-0.jpg

theeternalsfiliming1001-6.jpg

as I said above, the Ironman from the timeline that thanos and co left in 2014 has an ironman that never encountered thanos so no infinity war or end game

I mean technically should be a cap in that timeline as well

only question is how the cap from endgame timeline gets back within the timeline that gets him back to the end.. since there are 2 for sure we know of

as I said above, the Ironman from the timeline that thanos and co left in 2014 has an ironman that never encountered thanos so no infinity war or end game

only question is how the cap from endgame timeline gets back within the timeline that gets him back to the end.. since there are 2 for sure we know of

huh?

Pretty sure they're not gonna deal with any of that.

Too unnecessary to keep track of.

Pretty sure they're not gonna deal with any of that.

Too unnecessary to keep track of.

i doubt they do until down the road, if at all.. but nuggets will be there, new version of nebula

and then you have the sit down where you just explain they never had a snap and/or a thanos..we killed our thanos AND their thanos

i doubt they do until down the road, if at all.. but nuggets will be there, new version of nebula
What new version of Nebula?

Old Nebula killed 2014 Nebula.

and then you have the sit down where you just explain they never had a snap and/or a thanos..we killed our thanos AND their thanos
Yeah, I don't think they're gonna do any of that.

I don't think they ever touch on the alt timeline where Thanos and his entire army just disappear.

I think they'll either go back in time and get a past Tony from their timeline or deal with an actual multiverse and introduce a Tony from a parallel earth.

Meant gamora, 2014 gamora is running around in endgame timeline

so their GOTG doesn’t have thanos AND no gamora

I mean to some degree they have to address it.. but they could explain a hell of a lot

even if it’s them accepting that she has to go back to her timeline in the end to help that team get formed and to defeat ronan

Last edited:
I mean to some degree they have to address it.. but they could explain a hell of a lot
I think enough was explained already. This Gamora was plucked from the past and is now 9 years in the future.

No need to actually revisit that timeline. She doesn't have to be there.

even if it’s them accepting that she has to go back to her timeline in the end to help that team get formed and to defeat ronan
Kinda think this is unlikely.

Also no reason to defeat Ronan cuz he isn't being backed by Thanos. Ronan without Thanos' army and an infinity stone isn't a big threat.

Also without Gamora, Quill probably wakes up from being knocked out, steals the power stone and sells it like he intended or gets caught by Rocket and Groot and then it gets sold as intended.

Too bad, I was looking forward to Derrickson doing Doctor Strange 2. Maybe it was too hard for him to do what he wanted with this movie in the context of where it will fit in Phase 4 and that's understandable.

I think Feige is using this movie to set a lot of things up for the future, especially since WandaVision will tie into it as well. Derrickson probably was better suited to do something standalone or a one-off. Maybe DC should pick him up

I didn't want that with Clint in it at all.

They need to cast Haliee Steinfield bae as Kate Bishop already.

Back
Top Bottom