WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

As someone who always did the least on group projects, I gotta understand and respect them on that move. It actually comes across something those sattire skits would do but Sony being dead serious makes it that much more funnier:lol:
Right, and at the end of the day I'm sure it's working. I imagine most people who reacted the way I did to seeing them mentioning the Spider-Man movies probably weren't going to pay to see this movie anyway. That definitely got the attention of all the casuals and Spider-Man fans, though. :lol:

It's clear what they're doing, though. Probably the only reason they agreed to let Marvel borrow Spider-Man was to eventually get this universe and a Sinister Six movie going.

I'm rolling @ how they threw Venom in there to muddy up and confuse people more.:rofl:

How sure are we of that tho? I remember a while back hearing that Feige was in on Venom a little but too. But I never saw a confirmation

Amy Pascal was gonna consult him on anything Spider-Man, which is why her comments were made years ago with the infamous Feige confused face. His consultation on Venom was probably minimal at best however it was still there. This time, there's a contractual agreement. Expect for Venom to show up on Disney+ soon and then everyone will see whats going on.

I trust that Feige will have a credible explanation for the Eternals absence during the Infinity Saga but that’s now the 2nd time (Captain Marvel) they have to go down this road.

Not to mention Thanos being a deviant himself, I’d assume they would have got the page the moment he touched down on Earth...

I’m intrigued with morbious . Like the idea of him being part of mcu
And with blade coming out I fully expect him to be an antagonist to some degree in that film

Amy Pascal was gonna consult him on anything Spider-Man, which is why her comments were made years ago with the infamous Feige confused face. His consultation on Venom was probably minimal at best however it was still there. This time, there's a contractual agreement. Expect for Venom to show up on Disney+ soon and then everyone will see whats going on.
I wish they would just tell us something, seems like if Marvel really had anything to do with these Sony films then they'd would have said something about it.

I wish they would just tell us something, seems like if Marvel really had anything to do with these Sony films then they'd would have said something about it.

I don't think Marvel benefits from these films. Seems like they're doing it to keep Spidey in MCU

Gotta go rewatch the Venom trailers, did they say in association with Marvel like this Morbius trailer did?
All non-MCU marvel movies say in association with Marvel since the MCU became a thing.

Not to mention Thanos being a deviant himself, I’d assume they would have got the page the moment he touched down on Earth...
Thanos isnt a deviant. He was an eternal with a deviant mutation.

Dr Strange 2 synopsis:

“After the events of Avengers: Endgame, Dr Stephen Strange continues his research on the Time Stone. But an old friend-turned-enemy puts an end to his plans and causes Strange to unleash unspeakable evil.”

mordobyke?

It’s generic tho. Typical experiment gone bad and turned into a villain story. Visually it looks cool tho
hmm true.
but im not one to dwell too much on the premise like that
venom was basically the same thing lol
and movies tend to be kinda cyclical anyway
i just want to have a good time :lol:

It’s generic tho. Typical experiment gone bad and turned into a villain story. Visually it looks cool tho

thats all comic books though lol. experiment gone wrong, angry at the world/society, revenge on the hero, chasing a macguffin, world domination. 95% of supervillains fall into these categories

Back
Top Bottom