WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

So basically Hugo just wanted a fat check for doing a couple lines. Not gonna hate on him trying to get his money but I don’t blame Marvel for not wanting to pay him a lot for a lil work.

Actually nah, different role. And i think I nailed Redskull to a t.
I'm saying Red Skull would be useless as a villain.

Don't get any of this "I" talk.

Weaving could be cool as someone else. Marvel clearly is open to recasting especially if you were unrecognizable in the first role.

I'm saying Red Skull would be useless as a villain.

Don't get any of this "I" talk.

Weaving could be cool as someone else. Marvel clearly is open to recasting especially if you were unrecognizable in the first role.
Redacted. I intended to say HE nailed the part.
That wasn't obvious, I know .

Good luck.

If you mean "good luck" as in you didn't particularly care for the final product, I agree. Brie Larson is a good actress but I'm not fully convinced with this role just yet, If ever( but to be fair that comes down to the writing/directing which was lacking )... Of course it will make money ... no **** ...

captain marvel was the epitome of meh. but money is money.

yup.. big YUP.. hell they had a chance to actually show Ronan throw down (and could have explained why he ran to thanos for help)

but movie was a speed bump to the main event

I'm probably in the minority, but I think the Captain Marvel sequel will be better than the first flick.

It'll have a new writer, new director and it will set in the present.

Plus, I think Brie will come through with an actual performance this time.

yup.. big YUP.. hell they had a chance to actually show Ronan throw down (and could have explained why he ran to thanos for help)

but movie was a speed bump to the main event
They could still show that in the sequel

They could still show that in the sequel

they could.. but they already have 1 character’s upcoming story that they are going to travel to the past to tell

and with that I get, because you are introducing the new character for the way forward (the new black widow to take over that role from Natasha)

they also did this already with the 1st captain marvel

Short Haired CM was even more douchey than rookie CM....I didn’t read her comics but from what I hear she’s pretty arrogant there too...lol so I guess Bree did a good job portraying her

Back
Top Bottom