WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Since there was a lot of Ridley Scott talk in here…

579DB3B1-2F9E-474A-9316-B01A739F0A51.gif

Plenty of stories can.

Maybe but I don't think it will carry the same weight. Tracking the single story pushing towards Endgame and Thanos can't be replicated. Because no matter what they can move towards I just don't think anything beats the Portals scene. Even the first time we see X Men done properly or whatever hype we have for Spiderman, i don't think it touches the widespread fandom of Endgame.

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Star Michael Keaton Says He's Shooting Some "Vulture Stuff" This Week

Appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live yesterday evening, Michael Keaton started talking about his Marvel and DC roles, but ended the interview with quite the bombshell when he told the host, "I'm shooting tomorrow. [I'm shooting] some Vulture stuff."

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Star Michael Keaton Says He's Shooting Some "Vulture Stuff" This Week

Appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live yesterday evening, Michael Keaton started talking about his Marvel and DC roles, but ended the interview with quite the bombshell when he told the host, "I'm shooting tomorrow. [I'm shooting] some Vulture stuff."

Pretty positive this is for Morbius, but theorists will somehow find a way to make this quote NWH related. :lol:

PO

Continuing on my late to the party, finished black widow.

I really liked it although it was solely unnecessary/ shoukdve happened earlier in the MCU. But that’s mainly due to the supporting cast being good. And of course taskmaster sucked. Could’ve been a new character

not a fan of any of the new spiderman suits

the integrated suit looks lazy they just combined two previous ones. really disappointing.

i already hated their version of the iron spider

and that black one looks gimmicky like the spider monkey one which was also terrible.

maybe its me lol

the main suits in homecoming and far from home were great everything else not even close.

the black suit is actually the og suit worn inside out, you can see all the wires all over the place and electronics exposed

1637260962771.png

you can also see his phone taped to his chest
1637261047882.png

the hot toys version was misleading but they probably didnt want to show those details so early but on closer look, you can kind of see it now minus the loose wires
1637261125863.png

not a fan of any of the new spiderman suits

the integrated suit looks lazy they just combined two previous ones. really disappointing.

i already hated their version of the iron spider

and that black one looks gimmicky like the spider monkey one which was also terrible.

maybe its me lol

the main suits in homecoming and far from home were great everything else not even close.
eecc4c26463d5e9dd38c8a0975ceceb04bd98635.gifv

Back
Top Bottom