WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

he was the most popular in the biggest boy band in the world and now he likes to wear dresses.

Talk about making a titanic 2 :lol:

can’t think of a more pointless sequel.

That big *** gem shorty threw in the ocean was actually the time stone. Bringing Leo and everybody back. Now young *** Leo gottalook at old *** shorty on her death bed just like

main-qimg-5377dcec70211cb24462489cc533df5a.jpeg

Meh....its been done

rfx45 rfx45 what’s the significance of the suit being inside out you think? Sorry if it’s simply a nod to the comic.

It legit had me thinking about Dr. Strange x Wakanda collab. LoL

spider monkey suit was a bit silly, but part of the charm. amarano amarano

rfx45 rfx45 what’s the significance of the suit being inside out you think? Sorry if it’s simply a nod to the comic.

It legit had me thinking about Dr. Strange x Wakanda collab. LoL

spider monkey suit was a bit silly, but part of the charm. amarano amarano

might be after the happy scene in the car and when it exploded, maybe happy died and he has no access to another suit? so its like when you havent done the laundry and you got flip your boxers inside out… :lol:

but for a more serious answer, since he is fighting electro in that scene, he migth not want to use the iron spider suit or maybe doc ock absorbed all the nano tech so he had to go back

also, they might have to flip it inside out so ned and mj can work like friday or whoever ai was in the suit and they had to wire the phone and duct tape it without poking any holes on the suit?

oh yeah i know his in a lot of films, i was just watching on showtime and he was in it, same as the last castle (just random movies theyre showing on cable)

i also remember him in gone in 60 seconds but i've seen those jet li films so many times so its my biggest memory of him

DelRoy was dope as hell in the harder they fall, now his stock bout to rise with the marvel charm.

Wait are you implying Lil Nas X should be Miles MORALES???
Nahhhhh, dead that quick. Lots of young actors probably not as well known that could use that opportunity and would kill it more than Nas X did in “Industry Baby.”

Back
Top Bottom