WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I didn't get excited until that final scene in China with Ward and Danny at the bar. I figured we'd have 3 episodes left after that like the rest of the Netflix shows but that was literally it. Such a waste. lol

its already occupying most of the theaters, other films are having a handful of showing a day if that

but there are also some big films sandwiching NWH, west side story a week before and then the week after is kingsman and matrix and sing2 so they’d have to show those

but del toro has a movie with bradley cooper that comes out the same day and thats only showing twice the whole day while NWH is showing 40x on opening day alone in one theater :lol:

Good thing Matrix will be on HBO max. Will NOT be going to the theaters for that. :lol:

PO

Finn Jones getting proper writing :nthat:

seriously just make a pure heroes for hire buddy cop series with Luke and Iron Fist. Marvel already knows the buddy cops can work after Bucky & Friends did numbers
Nah b, I cant see Feige legit bringing Finn Jones back.

Marvel just got rid of Danny Rand in the comics. They probably gonna bring him back later as a new hero.

If he returns it'll be short-lived for the new Asian character as Iron Fist. Probably will show up in the Shang -Chi sequel first.

Nah b, I cant see Feige legit bringing Finn Jones back.

Marvel just got rid of Danny Rand in the comics. They probably gonna bring him back later as a new hero.

If he returns it'll be short-lived for the new Asian character as Iron Fist. Probably will show up in the Shang -Chi sequel first.
That cameo he made in Luke S2 was actually good but I’m trolling on actually having him in a lead show

Back
Top Bottom