WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

tumblr_pcoxcwaGhe1tctq75o1_540.gif

tumblr_pcoxcwaGhe1tctq75o4_540.gif

tumblr_pcoxcwaGhe1tctq75o3_540.gif

tumblr_pcpx15H8p91r5zq6ao1_540.gif

tumblr_pcpx15H8p91r5zq6ao2_540.gif

tumblr_pcpx15H8p91r5zq6ao3_540.gif

tumblr_pcpx15H8p91r5zq6ao4_540.gif

tumblr_pcpx15H8p91r5zq6ao5_540.gif

My only gripe with the IM Spidey scene is RDJ could have acted it out a bit better? Maybe more emotion, idk....it just missed the mark for me in terms of the gravity of the situation.

My only gripe with the IM Spidey scene is RDJ could have acted it out a bit better? Maybe more emotion, idk....it just missed the mark for me in terms of the gravity of the situation.

This was my initial reaction until I realized that Tom Holland improvised that scene, instead of simply disappearing. It may have caught RDJ off guard, maybe he would have acted accordingly had it originally been in the script.

Vision died twice and didn't get a mention?

Killed by his love, then had the Mind Stone violently ripped from his head (all within 2 minutes).

That was the death that left the lasting impression on me the most. The emotion of SW having to do that and Vision accepting his fate. Then Thanos just rewinds the clock, grabs the stone and throws Vision away like garbage man.
The way Visions legs went dead and how he changed to dull colors got me too.

They did a great job with showing Thanos in a sort of IDGAF attitude the entire movie, from dragging Thor, washing Hulk, killing Heimdall and Loki and not even tripping off any consequences. Even when he's told Maw is dead, he kinda gives this look like "damn Maw was a good guy" but that literally lasts for a second. Even when Thor stabs him, he's just like "shoulda gone for the head" with stormbreaker in his chest.
Not even sure how he's gonna be shown in A4 but I'd definitely like to see some of the battles he put his "children" through(doesn't have to Nebula and Gamorra) really just want to see his mentality and methods he used on them to build them into what they were.

Maybe its time travel or different realms that the avengers use to beat him(who knows), but this is the one movie villain where I have to physically see with my own 2 eyes him being defeated, because I just don't buy it.

I thought it was slightly cringe-worthy tbh considering that everyone just disappeared yet Spidey had enough time to get out some last words. :rolleyes

BranchLifestyle BranchLifestyle is 100% spot on about RDJ's acting being subpar for that scene.

Spidey is the franchise after all this is over.. plus he's the goat spiderman so why the heck not

The iron spider suit didn’t come out well on some scenes. Holland is literally a floating head in some of those gifs

I noticed that in the theater, especially Bruce in the hulkbuster

With so many movies requiring CGI it's possible there aren't enough AAA digital studios with talented artists out there and the work's being outsourced a bit too heavily.

Spidey is the franchise after all this is over.. plus he's the goat spiderman so why the heck not

Therein lies the problem. You know damn near everyone's being resurrected, especially Spidey so that makes his 'final words' coupled with RDJ's nonchalance even worse than it is.

I thought it was slightly cringe-worthy tbh considering that everyone just disappeared yet Spidey had enough time to get out some last words. :rolleyes

BranchLifestyle BranchLifestyle is 100% spot on about RDJ's acting being subpar for that scene.

he knew something was coming because of his spider sense so it isn't too far fetched

Back
Top Bottom