WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Someone needs to photoshop the samolian cat saying IM THE CAPTAIN NOW on Steve Rodgers now that Tony lost in space..

Homophobic.
Brie larson would be appalled.
With you being an advocate and all

Pointing out ameL's gayness for Steven ain't judging him for it

We judge him for the degree he wants to stand by his man thou

Someone needs to photoshop the samolian cat saying IM THE CAPTAIN NOW on Steve Rodgers now that Tony lost in space..

Or BW can get this guy on the phone to teach steven how to use the doorbell

Aaron.png

Last edited:
Pointing out ameL's gayness for Steven ain't judging him for it

We judge him for the degree he wants to stand by his man thou
Why relate it to gayness if hes not gay...
pointing out / making fun of him is judging/ridiculing.
But whatever hypocrite excuse you wanna use to make yourself happy thats cool.

I dont give a shid...just keep that same energy

I was honestly hoping and expecting for a full trailer that gave us some idea of the plot direction or at least a glimpse of action in this teaser. I know we'll get that soon I'm sure.

Oh well, we have the title at least and a shot of Hawkeye as Ronin. RIP to Cap's beard though.

plot twist: that cap after they time trave before the snap :nerd:

in iw they mentioned that he took a plea deal, probably started working for the govt as a spy to avoid jail time

This AND/OR it's a possibility he went rogue and took on the name when his family got snapped.

I’m imagining him after being in house arrest like Scott chillin with his wife and three kids in the family room and all of a sudden they all slowly fade away one by one

BEEN speculated/assumed for a while that his family gets got in the snap and he then turns

Not sure why he would go Japan thou.. would assume he'd automatically go looking for whatever was left of the avengers to try and figure something out

But we've seen him be irrational before and not properly think things out for a better outcome

Why relate it to gayness if hes not gay...
pointing out / making fun of him is judging/ridiculing.
But whatever hypocrite excuse you wanna use to make yourself happy thats cool.

I dont give a shid...just keep that same energy
Take it easy on him. He's probably just depressed that Tony is a technological 'wizard' that can't figure out how to fix a spaceship

Also, Cap chillin at Tony's crib rn

giphy.gif

rs_500x218-140409115832-tumblr_m91ver35hn1rrjkg1o1_500.gif

BEEN speculated/assumed for a while that his family gets got in the snap and he then turns

Not sure why he would go Japan thou.. would assume he'd automatically go looking for whatever was left of the avengers to try and figure something out

Might do a spin on the timeframe before the Dark Reign story-arc in the comics.

Hawkeye returns to see Dr. Strange and meets the New Avengers. The team invites Hawkeye to join the team. Hawkeye accepts, and accompanies the team on a mission to Japan to rescue Echo. However, leaving behind his Hawkeye identity, Clint Barton takes on the disguise of Ronin. Echo, the original Ronin, later gives Barton her blessing to adopt her old identity. Clint later meets Kate Bishop again, but this time reveals his true identity, much to Kate's surprise. Impressed with Kate's skill with a bow, and the fact she reminds him of himself at her age, Clint blesses Kate to continue using the Hawkeye codename.

The Russos and writers alike for the MCU take little comic nuances to the big screen by taking bits a pieces of it and putting their own spin on it to fit in with the MCU (Civil War, Infinity War, Ultron etc). There will be a different reason for the trip to Japan, because I don't think we'll see Echo at this point in the game, but if we do, she won't play a huge role.

Stop being age-ist, he's like 100 years old! Give 'em a break. :tongue:

by 100, one would think he would have his own place by now..

and not scared of the opposite sex or ready/comfortable to admit some things about his "friend"

So will Thanos be threat now since he’s kind of chillin/mourning in his homestead since he accomplished his goal??

I jus remember from the Avengers Prelude it saying “a bigger threat has emerged.” But that could be all fake news tho. So who knows

Annihilus :nthat:

They’re gonna make the Quantum Realm the MCU “Negative Zone” and have him appear as a result of traveling through there

#F4byke

Back
Top Bottom