WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

What's a list of actors everyone wants to see in the MCU going forward?

Nooo let the Asians have one hero!

On a different note...

LOL I co-sign this. He does look a bit asian in the comics.

Brian Tee would be my #1 draft pick

2018_Performers_BrianTee.jpg__320x383_q85_subsampling-2.jpg

They'll probably have hologram tony stark giving guidance.
X-men and MCU need to start weaving their universes together more. They also need more conflict between different heroes like civil war to open up more storylines.
Upcoming : (not in order)
Dark Phoenix
Spider man far from home (mysterio)
X men new mutants
Gambit
Black widow
Eternals
BP 2
Guardians 3
Dr. Strange 2
Venom 2
Shang chi
Morbius
Ms. Marvel

They have some opportunities to introduce many important storylines/characters with BP 2 (namor), Eternals, guardians 3, strange 2, but most of the other movies are solo/duo introduction movies. To get to secret wars they have to delve into multiverse more, introduce illuminati, conflict between ("good guy" superheros). 2 years away from being 2 years away imo

What stinks is that Momoa needs to be in the MCU and they used him in DC. Cause Polynesian and water just makes too much sense. Namor seemed pretty buff in the comics from what I remember. Who has that kind of stature?

I know lot of these actors are small and they use camera angles as best they can to give the appearance of size. But even still some look small. Boseman looks tiny as BP. So wanting Michael Jai White to show up as something. Give that man a spot in a real film already. Spawn was a long time ago.
Namor gotta be a yoked out asian bruh lol

They'll probably have hologram tony stark giving guidance.
X-men and MCU need to start weaving their universes together more. They also need more conflict between different heroes like civil war to open up more storylines.
Upcoming : (not in order)
Dark Phoenix
Spider man far from home (mysterio)
X men new mutants
Gambit
Black widow
Eternals
BP 2
Guardians 3
Dr. Strange 2
Venom 2
Shang chi
Morbius
Ms. Marvel

They have some opportunities to introduce many important storylines/characters with BP 2 (namor), Eternals, guardians 3, strange 2, but most of the other movies are solo/duo introduction movies. To get to secret wars they have to delve into multiverse more, introduce illuminati, conflict between ("good guy" superheros). 2 years away from being 2 years away imo
That lineup has some rough spots in it. Whew! Dark Phoenix does not look good. SM will be a hit. New Mutants - Pass. Gambit - Who even knows. Black Widow - Wait til cable tv. Eternals - If done well is next big setup movie. BP 2 will have a huge budget and there are multiple stories that can be developed to enhance the MCU moving forward. Guardians 3 is a lock home run as well. Strange 2 has to do better than Strange 1, but how much better? Venom 2 on its own island. Shang Chi - cable viewing. Morbius - LOL. Ms. Marvel should show up til like 2030.

Back
Top Bottom