WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I love Thanos but I can’t see him coming back. Since 12 setting him up just to come back in a few years and then have him go down again?
youtube channels guessing he'll be from another timeline to help the avengers fight someone like annihilation.

If you want to buy a Happy Days lunch box that Carol was holding, you can now pre-order one. :lol:

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/...n-tote-entertainment-earth-exclusive/bbp37701

Or you can just get one on eBay for a lot more money.

I actually preordered a Happy Days lunch box in March and it came in today. :lol:

vlcsnap-2019-05-27-19h19m35s511.png

vlcsnap-2019-08-15-15h14m36s503.png

IMG-20190815-150105.jpg

IMG-20190815-150126.jpg

He literally could’ve warned future Thanos or even a younger Thanos via a message about what was going to happen. You never know.

Thanos will be back. To many quotes still to be said. Hasn't even fought anyone who's even don't anything more than a scratch.

Maybe in 20 years Thanos will be back in a rebooted MCU. I agree, this Thanos was perfect - you don't even notice or realize that Josh Brolin is playing/voicing the character and that type of portrayal rarely happens in film.

Reactions: ARK
Thanos will come back when the mcu is struggling and running out of ideas. So maybe YEARS from now (maybe never)

I personally think Dr. Doom can be just as good, if not better villian than Thanos, given Marvel Studios does it properly. He's basically Batman if he was a villian that was also into alchemy. After reading Secret Wars/Battleworld, I think he has the potential to match Thanos' impact as a villian in the MCU.

IGN/Wizard ranking Dr. Doom at #3 of the greatest comic book villains of all time only behind Joker and Magneto says alot about what kind of impact he's had in the comics as a super villian.

Last edited:
Not worried at all about Thanos being matched or topped as a villain.

Anybody thinking it cant happen will be proven wrong.

I personally think Dr. Doom can be just as good, if not better villian than Thanos, given Marvel Studios does it properly. He's basically Batman if he was a villian that was also into alchemy. After reading Secret Wars/Battleworld, I think he has the potential to match Thanos' impact as a villian in the MCU.

IGN/Wizard ranking Dr. Doom at #3 of the greatest comic book villains of all time only behind Joker and Magneto says alot about what kind of impact he's had in the comics as a super villian.
Magneto is overrated IMO but I get the #2 ranking.

Watching DoFP and Fassbender would be a FIRE Dr. Doom.

Last edited:
Watched Endgame for the first time last night but fell asleep
Watched it in full this morning and couldn't help but notice in the final fight scene Spider Man swinging on his webs
What was he connecting those webs to because there are no trees or buildings in the scene

Edit: maybe its the pillars that are in the scene but that would be some amazing swinging

Watched Endgame for the first time last night but fell asleep
Watched it in full this morning and couldn't help but notice in the final fight scene Spider Man swinging on his webs
What was he connecting those webs to because there are no trees or buildings in the scene

It looks like he was swinging onto giant man. Then after that some of the wakanda spaceships towards thanos’s army.

Back
Top Bottom