WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

985DA943-3861-4682-A8F1-B241437F1FEA.jpeg

:nerd:

Netflix too for BP before the switch :nerd:

lol imagine Taskmaster with footage of every fighting movie or documentary? Hit you with the cap shield throw, follow it with the Daniel-son crane kick and finish you off with the blind tea service roundhouse :pimp:

I hope they don’t kill taskmaster
Getting tired of them killing villains

Nothing the MCU has ever done even leads me to believe that won’t be the case. From what I’ve gathered, it’s ok to kill alien main baddies but human ones are always open ended so I’m gonna guarantee someone picking up his mask at the end.

Got curious and looked at the list of movies, Zemo and Ghost are the only human villains who stayed alive at the end :lol:

edit: to be fair a lot of them died through some accident in battle or self destruction lol

Got curious and looked at the list of movies, Zemo and Ghost are the only human villains who stayed alive at the end :lol:

edit: to be fair a lot of them died through some accident in battle or self destruction lol
WS too but was Ghost really a villain tho. Always saw her as more anti hero

What you mean?

Red Skull alive. Just stranded and a new purpose.

Abomination still alive too.

Justin Hammer in prison.

Wasn't the villain @ first but Mordo alive.

Bucky alive granted he's become a hero.

The Vulture is in prison.

Mysterio most likely alive.

WS too but was Ghost really a villain tho. Always saw her as more anti hero

true missed winter soldier but we knew he wasn’t going anywhere lol.

for Ghost I guess the better term would’ve been antagonist instead of villain. Plus we didn’t know her story until the end.

What you mean?

Red Skull alive. Just stranded and a new purpose.

Abomination still alive too.

Justin Hammer in prison.

Wasn't the villain @ first but Mordo alive.

Bucky alive granted he's become a hero.

The Vulture is in prison.

Mysterio most likely alive.

red skull ain’t alive as a human lol

Never watched hulk, I always thought abomination got blown up in NY?

IM 2 I was thinking whiplash, same with dr strange I was thinking kaicillus

forgot about vulture thought he died in the rubble a la iron monger, and if gyllenhaal made it out of the gunshot to the chest and looking like he’s on his last breath then he’s a great actor lol.

So I missed a few :lol: but there’s still a decent amount of humans bad guys dead

According to who? :lol:

Nothing blew up at the end of Incredible Hulk. Just a one on one match.

Also Crossbones survived for a bit before finally dying in Civil War.

Red Skull is like a specter/spirit in purgatory :lol:

The Wikipedia article on him quotes the russos as saying after thanos claimed the stone he was free from his curse, thought that was interesting. Guess he didn’t have anywhere else to go and stayed as the stone keeper lol

Back
Top Bottom