WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

E9DD433A-82D9-4F6E-A735-EA3CB831C7ED.jpeg
55DD68BA-E028-48CC-8C21-6C315D5C3979.jpeg

No BS im watching the ending of Endgame and im fighting real ****ing tears :smh:

Seen this **** 3000 times and still...........bruh :frown:

I almost cried in the theater the first time i saw Janet Van Dyne at the funeral scene

The Big Thorbowski :pimp:
"Tree! good to see you" :lol:

He called Peter Quill "quail" :lol:

Last edited:
It kinda sucks if GOTG is ending at the third movie just when Thor joins them. He fits in so well with those fools. Need Korg and Luis to join them too.

is she the new black panther? can you imagine if she has a meltdown while promoting the new movie and starts attacking the covid vaccine and the evil libs?

would be disasterous
No shes not but what's this evil libs thing? :lol:

From what I've seen black ppl against taking the vaccine aren't complaining about liberals. That's another group that doesn't consist of many black ppl.

Wow, Eternals was way better than I thought it would be going off some of y'all posts.

Way different than other MCU movies in a good way. Thing is this was some pretty hard sci-fi and a lot of world building. Had me at sci-fi cuz that's right in my wheelhouse. Really dug how close they stuck to the Kirby version and the changes.

Going all in on the Earth X comic celestial plot was great and changes a lot about future MCU stories.

Ikaris going full genocidal for the greater good/I exist for Arishem leaves him in a permanent villain role imo. Even though I expect Gilgamesh and Ajak to return/resurrect. He should've just flew away to the celestials instead of flying in to the damn sun.

Kingo cutting and running :lol: Its funny cuz he brought up Eternals being capable of being cowards.

Only the Sprite betrayal was predictable due to the comics.

Saw some say this was like another bad DC movie but I don't see it. None of their bad movies had this level of world building or ever been this sci-fi. The other similarities are surface level like heroes like killing or going bad.

Plot wise, I enjoyed how things played three ways with the some Eternals being in the dark, Ikaris, secret motive, and the deviants return/evolving. Felt like Phastos could've came up with a better solution (like teleport it out of Earth's core) but I get they had to add the Uni-mind cuz that's the Eternals thing.

Anyway, I'm digging where they're taking this. I can already see how the 4th Host can be involved with Kang ****ing with the timeline and w/e the ten rings are signaling.

6/8

Yeah the more i see it, the more i believe Otto gonna serve as an antihero type of character...what would suck is if he fits the role that Andrew and Tobey should be filling to help Tom fight off the other villains

Yeah the more i see it, the more i believe Otto gonna serve as an antihero type of character...what would suck is if he fits the role that Andrew and Tobey should be filling to help Tom fight off the other villains
You know it could A Doc Oc, not necessarily THEE Doc Oct. Or he could grasp the severity of the situation and focus of getting everything back to where it’s supposed to be.

Keanu Reeves Says It "Would Be An Honor" To Join The MCU

The Matrix Resurrections star was asked about the prospect of joining the MCU during an interview with Esquire, and it sounds like he'd very much be interested should the right project/part come his way.

"It would be an honor. There's some really amazing directors and visionaries, and they're doing something that no one's really ever done," he said. "It's special in that sense, in terms of the scale, the ambition, the production. So it would be cool to be a part of that."

^Don’t play. **** if DC was smart, they’d make another Constantine. Use as much of the og team as possible.

What if Peter didn’t screw up the spell Doctor Strange was casting? What if Strange just happen to casting the spell at moment He Who Remains was killed?

Back
Top Bottom