WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Keanu Reeves Says It "Would Be An Honor" To Join The MCU

The Matrix Resurrections star was asked about the prospect of joining the MCU during an interview with Esquire, and it sounds like he'd very much be interested should the right project/part come his way.

"It would be an honor. There's some really amazing directors and visionaries, and they're doing something that no one's really ever done," he said. "It's special in that sense, in terms of the scale, the ambition, the production. So it would be cool to be a part of that."
Cool but I think he's just interested in being a part of a comic book movie again.

He just said he wants to be Constantine again. Despite his version damn near being its own thing looks wise.

Cool but I think he's just interested in being a part of a comic book movie again.

He just said he wants to be Constantine again. Despite his version damn near being its own thing looks wise.
yo, got that same vibe!.....
that being said, he's better off in the dceu i think....

Keanu Reeves Says It "Would Be An Honor" To Join The MCU

The Matrix Resurrections star was asked about the prospect of joining the MCU during an interview with Esquire, and it sounds like he'd very much be interested should the right project/part come his way.

"It would be an honor. There's some really amazing directors and visionaries, and they're doing something that no one's really ever done," he said. "It's special in that sense, in terms of the scale, the ambition, the production. So it would be cool to be a part of that."

Gambit

Keanu for Silver Surfer

keanu surfer.jpg

Last edited:
Hawkeye is just not that interesting of a character.

He’s always been 3rd tier even in the comics

I thought the first two episodes of Hawkeye were good.

Tony Dalton is so good. Bringing that Lalo Salamanca charm to Marvel Studios.

I like how they used the backdrop from the first Avengers film in the beginning.

Shang-Chi is in the Marvel Studios intro now.

Back
Top Bottom