WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

just finished episode 1, ep 2 can wait til regular business hours

when did Clint lose his hearing?
interesting to see the personal aftermath of everything happening post-EG. Clint having trouble dealing with fame and the flashbacks/guilt over Nat. I guess the others are used to it but a regular dude with a family like him even though he helped saved the universe the attention is too much. But who the hell talks to another dude at a urinal? violation of the highest order there.
Kate's mom is a total B
as soon as fiancee came into the room with that slick smile and mustache you knew he was evil
what is it with these people who choose to go to black market auctions in underground cellars then decide to take on a bunch of gangsters with guns
at the same time, Baelee can throw down :pimp:

just finished episode 1, ep 2 can wait til regular business hours

when did Clint lose his hearing?
interesting to see the personal aftermath of everything happening post-EG. Clint having trouble dealing with fame and the flashbacks/guilt over Nat. I guess the others are used to it but a regular dude with a family like him even though he helped saved the universe the attention is too much. But who the hell talks to another dude at a urinal? violation of the highest order there.
Kate's mom is a total B
as soon as fiancee came into the room with that slick smile and mustache you knew he was evil
what is it with these people who choose to go to black market auctions in underground cellars then decide to take on a bunch of gangsters with guns
at the same time, Baelee can throw down :pimp:
He explains why he lost his hearing in Ep. 2

my pet peeve in shows/films are annoying kids doing annoying dumb kid stuff and i think this is gon be one of those shows where i roll my eyes several times every episode

Has anyone noticed in one of the tv spots when Holland says “so the multiverse is real?” His tie is cut in half exactly how Harry cut Peters in Spider-Man 3 when they first fought?

damn, disneyland did hailee dirty getting a 40 something michale jackson look-a-like to play her in the parks :smh:

and hawkeye lookin like axelrod
1637774467083.png

Seeing Hawkguy having all of the **** he did during the blip and losing Nat AND getting old at the same time kinda got me, I won't lie.

7/10 so far but I’m always a fan of seeing the fallout of big events, so seeing how the war in NY affected ground level citizens and Clint’s PTSD is enjoyable for me.

Fun watch so far, I dig it. I like the subtle classic Christmas movie elements and fun buddy cop adventures being the backdrop of some truly dark ****. Son is a brutal murderer. Vibe reminds me of Happy! A little bit.

Kate killin me in episode 2 with the teenage angst and getting herself in some shhh at every corner but I guess that’s just the writing lol. Like this man trying to get home to his family for Christmas and you got him running around NYC cleaning up your mess :stoneface:

she need to figure out how to deal with moms fiancée before confronting him/them

I haven’t watched, but glad Disney is adjusting release type

wandavision would have greatly benefited making all the episodes available at once.. or releasing the first 4 at once

what if would have probably benefited too

Back
Top Bottom