MARVEL CINEMATIC MULTIVERSE Thread -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* -Phase 4- Shang-Chi Out Now

Joined Oct 19, 2004
If the name said Sylvie Laufeydottir then that's pointing to her being Momo's daughter.

Or Loki pretending to be his own daughter.
Had to do a search to make sure I wasn't tripping, yeah it said that :lol:

And interesting take, thanks for sharing. When I saw that, I felt like that confirmed she was Lady Loki but she took on characteristics of the enchantress aka a fusion of sorts since the MCU as we know doesn't just mimic the comics.

Can't wait to find out next week!

PO

Joined Oct 19, 2004
quick question about the end of episode 2:

did Mobius and the others see Lady Loki and her opening/entering the time door? maybe Loki was better off jumping into the unknown vs getting deleted lol
I dont think they did.
At that point you just see the portal opening, so from the TVA perspective, its "their" Loki that caused the chaos at the end of E2.
For me though, I didn't view that scene as him going because he wanted to escape, but more-so indulging his curiosity. I feel like he doesn't want to betray Mobius, they have built a good relationship, but like us the viewers, this is all eye-opening/strange & he wants to find out the truth. Was a great moment to me.

PO

Joined Nov 20, 2007
You don’t look like this and get treated like a throwaway character.
I was talking about her acting ability and onstage presence.

Sort of how Robert Downey Jr steals your attention when he's in a scene with multiple other stars.

Or like how Ledger was just electric and magnetic in TDK that when he wasn't on screen the movie dipped.

But yeah she's super sexy.

Last edited:
Joined Dec 13, 2004
everyones just extra these days, billie eilish got called out for queer-baiting for having a slumber party in her music video

Joined Feb 14, 2007
I was talking about her acting ability and onstage presence.

Sort of how Robert Downey Jr steals your attention when he's in a scene with multiple other stars.

Or like how Ledger was just electric and magnetic in TDK that when he wasn't on screen the movie dipped.

But yeah she's super sexy.
I totally understood and you’re absolutely right on that.

I just happened to be on my iPad and the last time I was on it, I had that quoted in the draft so it was just good timing:lol:

Joined Apr 20, 2019
Honestly, I wish Marvel would follow through on a rumor like this, just to piss that toxic part of the fan base enough to scare them away forever. Homophobes don't deserve the MCU.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now