WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Get em Tom. Always remember.
1631945227408.gif

It’s crazy because I didn’t even know about her background. Like if you grew up in certain neighborhoods and your friends, neighbors, and other folks in your community speak a certain way, and it’s influenced you, I’d kind of get it. But to not be that and fabricate/monetize speaking a certain way isn’t a good look.

chloe bennet gets a lot of hate for changing her name but wth kinda stage name is awkwafina?

A What If? Crossbones.

chloe bennet gets a lot of hate for changing her name but wth kinda stage name is awkwafina?
It's her rap name.

For the longest Hollywood has allowed rappers to be promoted as such in movies and TV shows cuz its the more popular draw.

Do you want to see LL Cool J or Todd Smith? **** like that.

Chloe got heat cuz I think she got a traditional Chinese last name and it looked like she was white washing it.

A What If? Crossbones.

It's her rap name.

For the longest Hollywood has allowed rappers to be promoted as such in movies and TV shows cuz its the more popular draw.

Do you want to see LL Cool J or Todd Smith? **** like that.

Chloe got heat cuz I think she got a traditional Chinese last name and it looked like she was white washing it.
Yeah he’s gonna be in a what if

Anyone ever have their social media brought up in a job interview. I retweet and follow a lot of actresses and cam girls. Wonder if a future employer would try to find my twitter and not hire me because of it. I'd respond by saying being a fan of beautiful squirters is not a bad thing.
Yeah I purposely keep my posts on the up and up because I considered going into politics. Outside of some rants regarding bad drivers, or people doing stupid things. Never anything racist or homophobic, personally can careless about sexual preference. Do what you do and just don't try and rope me into it.

Son training for his way of the spider martial arts form now that Shang Chi is here.
Yeah because she grew up in Queens I didn't think anything of it, but there she is talking without it in interviews.
I put that in the same league as Madonna talking with a British accent. You from Detroit.

Yeah but I know Asian folks from black or mixed neighborhoods that obviously speak like everyone else in the neighborhood so didn't think anything of it. Don't know if she's faking but this reminds me of the folks who get bothered by Fat joe using the n word but aren't familiar with how it is in the Bronx.

Was listening to Joes podcast on ATS. Really cool story. Dude really grew up hood. And sounds like a genuine dude.

Back
Top Bottom