WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I mean if Disney doesn't sue and let the estates have their way you won't get X-Men in 2092, they'll never have another movie.

2092? Are you crazy? I can't imagine anyone wanting anything to do with that IP after the foX-Men so soon. 2802 at the very earliest.

jlawbyke?
giphy.gif
So much cringe 😬

Apocalypse was so bad, just loud speeches and pontification the whole movie. Wasn't even sure what he wanted aside from the world to burn. Why don't you live in it?

Man they ruined one of the best villians in X-Men history with Apocalypse. I know Feige won't revisit that character, but I wish he would. Could be an Avengers' Level threat.
What makes you think that? Did he say he wouldn’t? Man that sucks because I believe he’s the perfect first mutant villain to build up with kang finally being introduced and the eternals coming up. He wouldn’t be the big bad for an mcu saga but definitely be a cool avengers-level threat or mcu vs apocalypse

Man they ruined one of the best villians in X-Men history with Apocalypse. I know Feige won't revisit that character, but I wish he would. Could be an Avengers' Level threat.
I'd be happy if Saba Nur was a simple Easter Egg in The Eternals.

Back
Top Bottom