WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

All signs seem to be pointing to Enchantress. I'm inclined to believe it since Loki mentioned enchantment but I'll stick with calling her Lady Loki.

I missed the midnight drop but just watched it now. Seeing all of those reset charges blew me. Saying I can't wait until next week is an understatement.

Don’t know if true but the Spanish credits listed her character as “Sylvie” instead of “Variant.”

Don’t know if true but the Spanish credits listed her character as “Sylvie” instead of “Variant.”

yea which was a version of an enchantress, but not the enchantress. Will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Owen and Tom got some nice chemistry going on, I’m really enjoying there back and forth dialogue so far.

Yeah, not to take anything away from Elizabeth Olsen and Paul B, or Bucky and Clarence, but the chemistry and dialogue between Owen and Tom just feels so natural and effortless.

Two episodes in and I have to say this show is already so much more intriguing than the first two Marvel shows. I feel like it's clearly on another level right now.

Not sure if this is possible as I don’t know **** about these characters back story

isn’t Kang a time traveling goon? If so, is it possible he hired this lady Loki chick to steal all these bombs to create many branches realities at once to prevent the TVA from clipping those branches. Now kang has the power to travel to all these branched realities and recruit, steal whatever he steals etc etc.

like imagine if thanos could timeline travel and get 20 infinity stones lol

Idk kinda seems like this maybe a tie to the “What If..?” series more than anything else. “Lady Loki” drops the time bombs and creates new time lines. All those new time lines could be episodes of “What If..”.

Was able to watch late last night:

I originally thought that Lady Loki was the hooded figure, but could it be Enchantress? Or a fusion of both? :nerd:
So I feel i was right & wrong at the same time. :lol:

Clues in the episode:
Loki mentioned she, "used enchantment magic, she hated being called Loki & Loki said "I'd never treat myself like that"

Also which enchantress is it? Amora or Sylvie?
In the comics, Amora has powerful magical abilities like manipulating the minds of others or trapping weak-willed people, which the lady does.
And in the comics, Sylvie got her powers from Loki & she is from Oklahoma, where this Variant was introduced.

When Loki was looking at the reports in this episode, one file that they zoomed in on had the name "Sylvie Laufeydottir , so we know she is a Loki variant but is she a mix of both above?

Random thoughts:
  • I think the TVA is in fact the city in the Quantum Realm seen in Antman & Wasp, which also could show why the stones don't work there either.
  • And since the Sacret Timeline has been branched, is this the actual beginning of the multiverse?

This show has been amazing. :pimp::wow:
Did not expect it to get this crazy yet. :lol:

PO

Idk kinda seems like this maybe a tie to the “What If..?” series more than anything else. “Lady Loki” drops the time bombs and creates new time lines. All those new time lines could be episodes of “What If..”.
Yeah, I'm sure it will. I believe Uatu is MCU Canon but the timelines/stories being told will not be.

Multiverse is happening. Also realized since FFH took place 8 months after Endgame. Peter mentioning the Multi-verse in that movie is making more and more sense.

Lady Loki / Sylvia's left horn is broken on her headdress. I think Loki's left horn was similarly damaged in the big original trailer reveal of him w/ the "VOTE FOR LOKI" pin on w/ all the rando guys...? Relationship?

This show is blowing F&TWS out of the water as to plot, pacing, and on-screen chemistry.

EDIT: Eh, maybe not. But it is the same type of headdress as opposed to the helmet previously used.

vote-loki-disney-plus-1248553-1280x0.jpeg

Was able to watch late last night:

I originally thought that Lady Loki was the hooded figure, but could it be Enchantress? Or a fusion of both? :nerd:
So I feel i was right & wrong at the same time. :lol:

Clues in the episode:
Loki mentioned she, "used enchantment magic, she hated being called Loki & Loki said "I'd never treat myself like that"

Also which enchantress is it? Amora or Sylvie?
In the comics, Amora has powerful magical abilities like manipulating the minds of others or trapping weak-willed people, which the lady does.
And in the comics, Sylvie got her powers from Loki & she is from Oklahoma, where this Variant was introduced.

When Loki was looking at the reports in this episode, one file that they zoomed in on had the name "Sylvie Laufeydottir , so we know she is a Loki variant but is she a mix of both above?

Random thoughts:
  • I think the TVA is in fact the city in the Quantum Realm seen in Antman & Wasp, which also could show why the stones don't work there either.
  • And since the Sacret Timeline has been branched, is this the actual beginning of the multiverse?

This show has been amazing. :pimp::wow:
Did not expect it to get this crazy yet. :lol:

PO
If the name said Sylvie Laufeydottir then that's pointing to her being Momo's daughter.

Or Loki pretending to be his own daughter.

Lady Loki / Sylvia's left horn is broken on her headdress. I think Loki's left horn was similarly damaged in the big original trailer reveal of him w/ the "VOTE FOR LOKI" pin on w/ all the rando guys...? Relationship?

This show is blowing F&TWS out of the water as to plot, pacing, and on-screen chemistry.

EDIT: Eh, maybe not. But it is the same type of headdress as opposed to the helmet previously used.

vote-loki-disney-plus-1248553-1280x0.jpeg
F&TWS was an ol plain Jane meat and cheese cheeseburger. I’ll eat and enjoy it if I’m hungry(which we were after WV), but if I had a choice, I’d prefer something with a little more flavor.

If the name said Sylvie Laufeydottir then that's pointing to her being Momo's daughter.

Or Loki pretending to be his own daughter.

Had to do a search to make sure I wasn't tripping, yeah it said that :lol:

And interesting take, thanks for sharing. When I saw that, I felt like that confirmed she was Lady Loki but she took on characteristics of the enchantress aka a fusion of sorts since the MCU as we know doesn't just mimic the comics.

Can't wait to find out next week!

PO

quick question about the end of episode 2:

did Mobius and the others see Lady Loki and her opening/entering the time door? maybe Loki was better off jumping into the unknown vs getting deleted lol

I dont think they did.
At that point you just see the portal opening, so from the TVA perspective, its "their" Loki that caused the chaos at the end of E2.
For me though, I didn't view that scene as him going because he wanted to escape, but more-so indulging his curiosity. I feel like he doesn't want to betray Mobius, they have built a good relationship, but like us the viewers, this is all eye-opening/strange & he wants to find out the truth. Was a great moment to me.

PO

Back
Top Bottom