WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

If the rumors are true that Logan/Wolverine will be introduced through a Disney+ limited series that would be cool.

works for me.. because I think a couple of the X-men should be introduced outside of the team before becoming members

Lol at dude who said Wolverine shouldnt be the star.

Thats Marvels top franchise star, moreso than Spidey.

It would be stupid on Marvels part to not make their top star Wolverine not the focus of the X-Men movie which is the franchise he came from.

Some of you have no story telling, business or marketing skills.

Lol at making Wolverine, "Rocket."

Kevin Feige would fire whoever suggested that on the spot.

Last edited:
I have no problem with them introducing characters thru Disney plus, I pretty much love this approach. Movies are about 2 hrs long, having character intros during films are usually rushed. However when these series are like 6+ hrs long, so us nerds can enjoy our intros ala HWR….

my only problem is, where are they? Like 3 series down and all we got was kang. It would’ve been awesome if we got mutants in Wanda, and at least a Logan super soldier Easter egg in fws…. So let’s get this ball rolling already.

Spidey is a great example

he has been in 5 MCU films to date

2 of those were solo films where he clearly was the star.. the other 3 he had significant roles to play, but they films werent his stories

hell in one of his solo movies, ironman played a role, but it wasnt an ironman story it was still peter/spiderman's story

disney/marvel can do a whole lot with wolverine.. but they dont need to make every single xmen movie about just wolverine when there are other great characters and stories to tell

wolverine has been on other teams outside of the xmen.. wolverine has stories with non-xmen characters.. there are solo wolverine stories that can be told

as you may have missed my point, i want them to do better than fox and actually develop the whole of the xmen beyond just a single character in that group

Rewatching the MCU timeline in order with my wife again & I’m not saying Thor 2 is the worst movie in the line buuuuut…..
Kang must have placed Jane at the Ehter location because why else? Lol

Haven't finished season 3 of Daredevil, but D'Onofrio as Kingpin seems like perfect casting.

I'm not well versed in DD/Kingpin as far as the comic, but he legit was not a dude I'd wanna mess with.

pdino pdino Bulk up?!? Dude looks like a bear. He's 62, I doubt he's going to pull a J.K. Simmons and hit the weights. Ol boy looks like he's a real life mob boss these days.

E97B4625-B4A9-437C-878B-08F7022F703C.jpeg

The only live action Kingpin I’ll acknowledge.

Haven't finished season 3 of Daredevil, but D'Onofrio as Kingpin seems like perfect casting.

I'm not well versed in DD/Kingpin as far as the comic, but he legit was not a dude I'd wanna mess with.

pdino pdino Bulk up?!? Dude looks like a bear. He's 62, I doubt he's going to pull a J.K. Simmons and hit the weights. Ol boy looks like he's a real life mob boss these days.
Yeah, he's freakishly large 6'7 450lbs in comics. bigger the better :lol:
1627087795756.png

d'nofrio was looking like a vanilla gorilla. That version of kingpin made me laugh because he was a crybaby and a simp.

I have no problem with them introducing characters thru Disney plus, I pretty much love this approach. Movies are about 2 hrs long, having character intros during films are usually rushed. However when these series are like 6+ hrs long, so us nerds can enjoy our intros ala HWR….

my only problem is, where are they? Like 3 series down and all we got was kang. It would’ve been awesome if we got mutants in Wanda, and at least a Logan super soldier Easter egg in fws…. So let’s get this ball rolling already.

Haven't you been following this thread? Nobody wants X-Men until 2387.

No casting news for adam warlock? People suggested McConnaughey. The star of outlander could work too.

Back
Top Bottom