WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Well after watching Black Widow for the 2nd time. It’s official Thor 2 and maybe Iron Man 3 over this. I can’t give this a 3rd try.

Reactions: DLF
Threw on the xmen animated series this weekend when I was bored, and man, some of the voice acting and dialogue is ROUGH :lol: still enjoying though. Probably gonna watch all the way through. Don't know that I saw every episode when I was a kid

Threw on the xmen animated series this weekend when I was bored, and man, some of the voice acting and dialogue is ROUGH :lol: still enjoying though. Probably gonna watch all the way through. Don't know that I saw every episode when I was a kid
when I was a kid, I could not wrap my head around the fact that TMNT Secret of the Ooze was not nominated for best picture

Man, I’m still digesting this whole Loki series; The whole sacred timeline and the endgame event was supposed to happen. Knowing Tony’s stance on the whole suit of armor around the world makes me think he struck a deal with HWR. Forget the soul realm, he most def ran into him during his time run trials.

Back
Top Bottom