WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

1632336947752.png

Was the Party Thor episode bad? Yes. Was I entertained? Yes.
Then it wasn’t bad then. We’re talking about a cartoon based on fantasy characters in hypothetical fantasy situations. All it can do is entertain.

Meh…it was a cartoon imo. My standards arent that high. Entertaining parts is good enough for me, but continue internetting.

havent had the urge to rewatch any of the what if episodes...theyre very vanilla in terms of animation.

I could rewatch old episodes of x-men or batman:the animated series all day though

This episode was weird man.
How did nebula and rocket know Thor so well? How did they all know and were friendly with Thor? Etc.

The other episodes made sense. This was like a South Park episode with random cameos.

trust me my expectations were/Are low

This episode was weird man.
How did nebula and rocket know Thor so well? How did they all know and were friendly with Thor? Etc.

The other episodes made sense. This was like a South Park episode with random cameos.

trust me my expectations were/Are low
I just assumed he does stuff like this all the time and everyone hears about the parties and show up to the next one. And he seems like the type to meet folks while partying and remember them at the next one.

Only child Thor ep didn't make much sense but it was fun.

Like trying to say Loki is the reason Thor is the way he is does not ring true. As if Odin wasn't trying to constantly teach Thor lessons to be humble, be a king for his ppl, etc.

Thor vs. CM was cool but Maria Hill having access to the beeper was off.

:lol: @ actually getting Natalie to do this take on Jane.

Loki being a frost giant :lol: Weird how that works.

Timing is kinda off. Odin went in to Odinsleep in the first Thor movie. So I figured thats when this ep was happening. Iron Man, Hulk, Rogers, etc. should all be a thing but Vision and Ultron can't be created without the space and mind stones being around and the mind stone only ended up on earth cuz of Loki. Yet not only is Ultron created but so is Vision. Tony needed one of the stones to at least make Ultron a thing.

Like trying to say Loki is the reason Thor is the way he is does not ring true. As if Odin wasn't trying to constantly teach Thor lessons to be humble, be a king for his ppl, etc.

Timing is kinda off. Odin went in to Odinsleep in the first Thor movie. So I figured thats when this ep was happening. Iron Man, Hulk, Rogers, etc. should all be a thing but Vision and Ultron can't be created without the space and mind stones being around and the mind stone only ended up on earth cuz of Loki. Yet not only is Ultron created but so is Vision. Tony needed one of the stones to at least make Ultron a thing.
I think he might have used the time/space combo to come back or he’s from a different time line. Guess we’ll find out next episode

yea, episode was fun/funny.. but you right, you think on aspects of it, shh don’t make sense.. Don’t even have to think THAT deep, cause certain wheels going be in motion already

What a horrible episode. Complete letdown. So far D+ hasn't really fallen straight on its face, but that was just all around poor.

Overall, What If hasn't done anything for me. The animation is on point, but I don't watch much else for animated shows. There's been some ok episodes, but overall, it just doesn't thrill me like WandaVision, or Loki. I know I can't compare them on the same level.

Still glad to have some Marvel content on a regular basis, even if it this is kinda boring. It'll be interesting to see how much What If ties into Spiderman & Dr. Strange 2, and if it'll turn out to be more meaningful.

Back
Top Bottom