WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Only child Thor ep didn't make much sense but it was fun.

Like trying to say Loki is the reason Thor is the way he is does not ring true. As if Odin wasn't trying to constantly teach Thor lessons to be humble, be a king for his ppl, etc.

Thor vs. CM was cool but Maria Hill having access to the beeper was off.

:lol: @ actually getting Natalie to do this take on Jane.

Loki being a frost giant :lol: Weird how that works.

Timing is kinda off. Odin went in to Odinsleep in the first Thor movie. So I figured thats when this ep was happening. Iron Man, Hulk, Rogers, etc. should all be a thing but Vision and Ultron can't be created without the space and mind stones being around and the mind stone only ended up on earth cuz of Loki. Yet not only is Ultron created but so is Vision. Tony needed one of the stones to at least make Ultron a thing.

Going to have to wait and see how it plays out but I’m going to assume the Ultron ~ Vision from the ending is one from an alternate timeline…

He was successful in his own timeline in wiping out humanity, and since he had the infinity stones probably all the life in his universe aside from himself…He somehow managed to discover the multiverse and his new goal is to wipe out all life across every universe, again aside from himself that is…

Real question is, how tf did he get the soul stone…

X-men 1 is a whole bunch of meh

blade 1 and 2.. hellboy 1 and 2.. batman ‘89 and the sequel all shhh all over X-men 1

Van might be a bit harsh but he's not wrong.

X1 gets away with being the first X movie so kids just ate it up. The whole turn the world in to mutants but like actual deformed mutants was not good. The senator turning in to a jellyfish. The watering down of Rogue :smh:

Van might be a bit harsh but he's not wrong.

X1 gets away with being the first X movie so kids just ate it up. The whole turn the world in to mutants but like actual deformed mutants was not good. The senator turning in to a jellyfish. The watering down of Rogue :smh:

the way people felt about dude’s Superman is how I felt about x1

and people give that movie way too much credit when it comes to popularity of CBMs like ‘89 batman wasnt huge, had prestige talent and we some sorta joke.. the tim burton-ness still in there, but still

x1 was great... aged pretty good in my book.
toad was nice!...plus that tall Mystique! not the lame first class one..
Brian singer is def into leather.

X-Men was good for 2000 when the standards for a film adaptation of a popular comic book (especially Marvel) were a lot lower than they were now.

It has some really good moments like Xavier and Magneto facing off at the beginning and Wolverine's introduction.

The greatest villan the X-men franchise has even known….
fbb2a39e1ed1e40e69f7c43247e36d669d-17-bryan-singer.rsquare.w1200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom