WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Not sure if real but I thought it was cool nonetheless
3639E127-AA4D-4453-88E2-3B1FB785EE9E.jpeg

I'm good with whatever decision they decide to make, and i'm pretty sure i'm in the minority here, but i genuinely do think they should just re-cast T'Challa. And I got nothin but love for Chadwick.

At this point, it's as simple as just calling them a Variant. Kinda the cheap way to go IMO, but that option is there now...

Rewatched the first Thor.

Aside from the moments after Thor couldn’t lift the hammer and the final battle between him and Destroyer, I enjoyed the film more than I originally did.
Wait till you see the second Thor again. You will hate it even more the second time LOL.
min all seriousness there were decent scenes but still think it’s one of the worst in the timeline. Captain Marvel is neck & neck tho.

Wait till you see the second Thor again. You will hate it even more the second time LOL.
min all seriousness there were decent scenes but still think it’s one of the worst in the timeline. Captain Marvel is neck & neck tho.
Thor 2 is definitely on of the bottom tier marvel movies . Captain Marvel was unmemorable for me but don’t think it was that bad .

Reactions: 907
Black Widow releases simultaneously? Thought it wouldn't be until Oct.

Guess we know where Scarlet falls on the streaming vs. movie theater wars.

Back
Top Bottom