WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

:lol: Yeah, I don't think the french kid was hinting Mephisto. Kid probably really thought whoever Mobius was looking for, was the actual devil. Also noticed how there was acknowledgement of a Nightmare department too. That was cool lol.
I was assuming the devil reference was Loki and his helmet. However I’m never ruling out Mephisto lol we’ve gone this far he’s got to show up somewhere:lol:

I was assuming the devil reference was Loki and his helmet. However I’m never ruling out Mephisto lol we’ve gone this far he’s got to show up somewhere:lol:
Man, at this point I don't even know anymore lol. All the hints of the devil/Satan in Wandavision and this show. Maybe it is hinting to Nightmare as the main villain in DS2. But I'll just wait to be shocked lol.

It's crazy how all the future events of Loki's life all leads up to his death by Thanos. Seeing his emotions through those clips watching Odin pass, his relationship with Thor, and then his death. Broke him down quick.

But there was no hints for Mephisto in WV. All that lady said was, “The Devil’s in the details..” and that rocket took off! :lol:

Is this the beginning of “the turn”? When something gets so big people turn on it and then it becomes cool not to like said thing. I.E: Family Guy. Talking about the color grading is knee deep in knit picking. ESPECIALLY, if you’re not in the industry.

You'd probably dig this. Short watch.

the adjusted clips look too saturated IMO, almost hurt my eyes

TLDR: Marvel's digital post production seeks to capture the vibe of IM1, 2 and Thor inasmuch as they were shot on film and not digitally, particularly with reference to a non-black black point.

So the underpinnings of the MCU are in a grey-based, real-world type of shot. Marvel has run with that and therefore avoids overly contrasty post production work in order the scenes, settings, and characters don't look overly comic-book like.

That makes sense to me, and I don't disapprove. IM1 was originally presented as a "grounded" superhero movie, and the whole universe sprung up from that hit. Why would Marvel try to make the universe look different now? The guy goes on this mild rage about the movies not looking saturated enough... because it's not his preference? Meh. Marvel is crying money at night worried about your color-blocking opinion.

xmen 21

1623263498085.png

Back
Top Bottom