WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I made a gif of Loki getting punched in slow motion.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I just watched for a second time and I got a feeling the timekeepers have their own motives. The whole endgame time travel was supposed to happen/sacred timeline is a bunch a bull and it’s really an event that just plays in their favor. Who’s to say what Thanos had in mind was supposed to happen, he didn’t cause a ripple in the sacred timeline. Something is def eery with these timekeepers, maybe they sought thanos a threat.

Honestly, I'm with you man. I feel the same. Here are some things that me & some friends talked about in a group chat that I believe will occur. :nerd:

Lady Loki (who i believe to be the hooded figure) is being framed as the primary antagonist of the TVA, but the person (Kang?/judge has ties to Kang in Comics) behind the root of the TVA is the "real" villain. Lady Loki realized the corruption(possibly Mobius & Loki later in the series) of the TVA & is trying to destroy it. Their active control over what they determined to be "The Secret Timeline" & what suits them is even reminiscent of Loki's very own opinions on freedom from Avengers 1.The show has not hid the fact that the TVA is an extreme bureaucratic oligarchy and the agents even take pride that they are the supreme power. None of that can be framed as a positive to society. Everything Loki said in episode 1 when describing them really showed it.

PO

Honestly, I'm with you man. I feel the same. Here are some things that me & some friends talked about in a group chat that I believe will occur. :nerd:

Lady Loki (who i believe to be the hooded figure) is being framed as the primary antagonist of the TVA, but the person (Kang?/judge has ties to Kang in Comics) behind the root of the TVA is the "real" villain. Lady Loki realized the corruption(possibly Mobius & Loki later in the series) of the TVA & is trying to destroy it. Their active control over what they determined to be "The Secret Timeline" & what suits them is even reminiscent of Loki's very own opinions on freedom from Avengers 1.The show has not hid the fact that the TVA is an extreme bureaucratic oligarchy and the agents even take pride that they are the supreme power. None of that can be framed as a positive to society. Everything Loki said in episode 1 when describing them really showed it.

PO
Lol yes all of this. Owen wilson is definitely that detective trying to crack Loki and make him believe he's nothing he believes he is. The TVA and timekeepers are the real threat in this series and rightfully so cuz apparently the stones are useless in their world. No wonder they haven't tried Thanos with his gauntlet, who knows he'd probably take them on the bet and just load his gauntlet with paper weights:lol:

If the Time Keepers keep time from outside of time, meaning they can see the past and the future, wouldn’t they be able to know someone was going to be a Variant ahead of time and stop them?
The time keepers know but the TVA don't. They have to be alerted to someone becoming a variant.

You my friend are in for a ride lol.
I really enjoyed it since I got to binge it.
Had I been forced to wait week to week they would have lost me after episode 2 or 3,
I would have been like "what the F is goings on", and quit.

So as I sit back with my L, I noticed something .....Okay here me out. I realized that when the Avengers, Batman any supehero basically, how come they never have to use the bathroom when fighting a main villain. If I’m fighting Thanos, The Joker, Ultron , I think I would have to poop on one of these occasions. Ain’t no bathroom available! Can’t say time out. Something just not adding up here. Can’t hold bladder that long.... maybe Superman.

You think Thanos is going to chill while you pinch one off? :lol: Actually, Thanos might, but the rest is going to off you while you’re in the bowl.

I really enjoyed it since I got to binge it.
Had I been forced to wait week to week they would have lost me after episode 2 or 3,
I would have been like "what the F is goings on", and quit.

Ive been pretty vocal in here.. if people got to binge, views would be a whole lot different

I’m in the mcu.. and tried watching after like 3 weeks and was like I’ll just wait

so I timed it the night of the finale and had zero issues and think it was great.. while falcon and winter soldier just felt like something that happened to get falcon to be captain America vs something that was legit good and legit explains the power and gets us to Scarlett witch

Ive been pretty vocal in here.. if people got to binge, views would be a whole lot different

I’m in the mcu.. and tried watching after like 3 weeks and was like I’ll just wait

so I timed it the night of the finale and had zero issues and think it was great.. while falcon and winter soldier just felt like something that happened to get falcon to be captain America vs something that was legit good and legit explains the power and gets us to Scarlett witch
Yes I think you are 100% right.
Sounds like I should have watched Falcon and the Soldier first? Going to do it now thoughz

To me, falcon and the winter soldier is like captain Marvel

or even antman and the wasp.. completely skipable, you could read a paragraph and be good to go

phase 1 had this problem where clear opportunities were there, but they just halfway built to the avengers film

So as I sit back with my L, I noticed something .....Okay here me out. I realized that when the Avengers, Batman any supehero basically, how come they never have to use the bathroom when fighting a main villain. If I’m fighting Thanos, The Joker, Ultron , I think I would have to poop on one of these occasions. Ain’t no bathroom available! Can’t say time out. Something just not adding up here. Can’t hold bladder that long.... maybe Superman.

best I’ve got for you is whenever I’ve played sports.. never had to take a shh or piss during a race or while playing

BUT BEFORE at some point best believe I gotta take the browns to the super bowl.. them nerves will HIT

but some of them getups don’t even know how you gettin out of them quick if them nerves hit

best I’ve got for you is whenever I’ve played sports.. never had to take a shh or piss during a race or while playing

BUT BEFORE at some point best believe I gotta take the browns to the super bowl.. them nerves will HIT

but some of them getups don’t even know how you gettin out of them quick if them nerves hit

exactly. Like Iron Man I understand, Jarvis activate flush system, then probably pees in the air unfortunately landing on some poor victim randomly walking down the street. But people like Dr Strange, Falcon and others, gonna take them 2-3 minute just taking off their uniform. I mean especially when you wear underwear on the outside of the uni, now you have another task.

basic physiology brah

AustinKosier9O.png

IM2. Tony does take a leak while in the suit and I think he’s probably done it

You see boxers **** their pants between 12 3min rd fights? Or MMA fighters during 5 5min rd fights? They’re just built different man. You need bladder control, start with some Kegel exercises.

I feel like Snyder did that scene with Flash in a big fight but cut it.

You see boxers **** their pants between 12 3min rd fights? Or MMA fighters during 5 5min rd fights? They’re just built different man. You need bladder control, start with some Kegel exercises.
Very true at that. But let’s say the infinity war or endgame. Hell I’ll throw in justice bum *** league in the end. Not a bathroom in sight bruh. And if so them ****s was destroyed. So I’m getting clapped taking poop in woods, Space ( which would be cool. Seeing your poop float in space). But either way that bad burrito or whatever they eat, gotta come out during a fight.

Well a dude like Iron Man gonna have something built in for his urine.

As for #2, probably gonna have to **** your pants and keep on fighting or only eat after your night out of crime fighting and drop the deuce before you go out.

Back
Top Bottom