WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

What I don’t get is are there multiple universes on the sacred timeline. Or the sacred timeline just one universe?

where are all those Variant Loki’s they were showing from?
Yeah, that still makes me think too.

What a solid episode. Pacing of the story continues and we got our first reveal. This is a series I wish all the episodes dropped at once.

- Mobius' conversation with Ravonna about never meeting/seeing the timekeepers but brings up a time that someone he met looked like one of them. His story gets interrupted by Ravonna.
- I think Loki is still playing the fence even if he's 'working' for the TVA.
- Scene at Pompeii was cool.
- The document regarding Ragnarok and how that event was supposed to happen.
- Loki getting annoyed with "Lady Loki"
- Lady Loki looks more like Enchantress. Also lead that way when Loki commented about how the people were put under a spell and that wasn't his style. But its the MCU, probably will keep it simple and say Enchantress is a variant Loki.
- Screen shot of the timeline breaching had very interesting locations.
E3_WkgrVoAEDjHV.jpg
E3_WkPQVkAQnz0t.jpg
E3_Wl6lVcAIhhjK.jpg
E3_WlnWUUAw5DQq.jpg

Looks like next week's episode will explain what this Loki variant is really doing and for what reason.
MUTANTS!!!!

- Lady Loki looks more like Enchantress. Also lead that way when Loki commented about how the people were put under a spell and that wasn't his style. But its the MCU, probably will keep it simple and say Enchantress is a variant Loki.

Comic book fans will know that Sylvie Lushton lived in Oklahoma and had a relatively normal life until Asgard appeared over Broxton and she one day woke up with magical powers. These were secretly given to her by Loki, and she later moved to New York City and took on the "Enchantress" mantle, basing herself on the original Enchantress, Amora.

The God of Mischief would later reveal that he liked the idea of creating a mortal who suspected she might be Asgardian, a hint that she was neither human nor Asgardian, and simply a being Loki made.

TVA in Antman & wasp or naw????
1623873530786.jpeg

Nah, thats Kangs home...Kangville.

Welcome to "Kangville"

TVA lives outside of the quantum realm.

I think Marvel may be combining Lady Loki and Enchantress into 1 character.

I think the best hot take theory is, this is actually the Loki that died in Infinity War, its his soul in the body of this woman. Which is actually the origin of Lady Loki, just for different reasons.

Its actually Kangtropolis, just wanted to make a Cashville joke.

Last edited:
all them apocalypses on Earth concentrated in the next 30 years, I'm about to ask BezosGawd for a ride into space. peace out yall

also,
3fbd010e204414e1176277025e4c0ac748ef20cb1d8bf966cc61d07a7f3668ec.jpg

X-MEN BYKE

quick question about the end of episode 2:

did Mobius and the others see Lady Loki and her opening/entering the time door? maybe Loki was better off jumping into the unknown vs getting deleted lol

quick question about the end of episode 2:

did Mobius and the others see Lady Loki and her opening/entering the time door? maybe Loki was better off jumping into the unknown vs getting deleted lol
yea at that point everything was framed on Loki, so no other option than to go into the portal.

Would've thought they got a better more known actress for Lady Loki.

Cuz of that I think all of it is a ruse and the real Loki is just controlling that chick's body like she did with the random ppl in the store.

All signs seem to be pointing to Enchantress. I'm inclined to believe it since Loki mentioned enchantment but I'll stick with calling her Lady Loki.

I missed the midnight drop but just watched it now. Seeing all of those reset charges blew me. Saying I can't wait until next week is an understatement.

She came off as not liking being referred to as loki. I’ve seen the possibility of her working for possibly an older, more evil, loki circulating around and that’s who Richard E. Grant is possibly playing.

This show has a lot going on with these first 2 episodes. I really need to sit down and re-watch the 2 of them before episode

Back
Top Bottom