WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

People talking about they want a height accurate Wolverine, think kevin hart's size but a little taller. So someone 5'3 who can get swole.

People talking about they want a height accurate Wolverine, think kevin hart's size but a little taller. So someone 5'3 who can get swole.

I wouldn’t go that far..

Tom hardy is a great fit to me, he’s like 5’8 or max 5’9.. but he has the look and does the whole few words thing well

Gotta give up on Tom Hardy already :lol:

i mean i know it wont happen

just saying that's who i envision when i think of the wolverine i want.. i wouldnt say it's like patrick stewart as professor x

but i throw that in with others you could just tell would do well with a specific role, like chardwick as t'challa

Why didn't the finale for falcon & tws sync up as well?
Doesn't Falcon and WS take place six months after the events of Endgame, while Wandavision happened right after?

Like many of you said, the story is more grounded, so they wouldn't really have any idea or a 'multiverse' being breached.

But if SM: FFH took place 8 months after the snap, then Peter must've heard something about it if he was so enamored about the idea of the multiverse when he meets Mysterio.

danny devito could probably roid up and be the next wolvy

trying remember the youtube xmen/game of thrones girl that use to be pushing phil collins i think or maybe it was the guy from who framed roger rabbit

*God of Mischief. He'd release a new episode but it would be a bunch of old episodes spliced together and we don't notice until like halfway through lol
It would be a recap episode that they do on sitcoms lol.

I like my guy from Kingsman as next wolverine - 5'9
1627063205415.png

Height difference:

1627063235414.png

Also guy from the Boys (pictured far right) - he already looks like wolverine
1627063287602.png

trying remember the youtube xmen/game of thrones girl that use to be pushing phil collins i think or maybe it was the guy from who framed roger rabbit
The late great Bob Hoskins as Wolverine? Cmon now lol.

Does the MCU really need to have Wolverine be short? I never had an issue with Jackman's height as Wolverine.

I like my guy from Kingsman as next wolverine - 5'9
1627063205415.png

Height difference:

1627063235414.png

Also guy from the Boys (pictured far right) - he already looks like wolverine
1627063287602.png
Karl Urban could play Wolverine. But I think his time in the MCU is done after Ragnarok.

Does the MCU really need to have Wolverine be short? I never had an issue with Jackman's height as Wolverine.

wasn’t really the height thing, but I just don’t think Hugh was a great fit

like I could point to a couple Tom hardy movies where he’s essentially playing aspects of what I want out of wolverine.. but I don’t think Wolverine should be the star of the X-men movies, it should be like rocket with GOTG

wasn’t really the height thing, but I just don’t think Hugh was a great fit

like I could point to a couple Tom hardy movies where he’s essentially playing aspects of what I want out of wolverine.. but I don’t think Wolverine should be the star of the X-men movies, it should be like rocket with GOTG
I see your point. But Logan/Wolverine is arguably the most popular X-Men. I think they have to make him a focal point, right? One thing I do hope the MCU does right is Cyclops. Dude's an *** but he's good lol.

Doesn't Falcon and WS take place six months after the events of Endgame, while Wandavision happened right after?

Like many of you said, the story is more grounded, so they wouldn't really have any idea or a 'multiverse' being breached.

But if SM: FFH took place 8 months after the snap, then Peter must've heard something about it if he was so enamored about the idea of the multiverse when he meets Mysterio.
The multiverse is just a science theory that most scientists are aware of. There doesn't need to be an event that happened to be aware of it.

It's like knowing about the Kardashev scale. Don't have to encounter and advanced civilization to know about it.

I see your point. But Logan/Wolverine is arguably the most popular X-Men. I think they have to make him a focal point, right? One thing I do hope the MCU does right is Cyclops. Dude's an *** but he's good lol.

as I said we’ve seen hardy pull off exactly what I want out of wolverine.. between mad max and warrior, those are 2 obvious ones.. could sprinkle in taboo too

but I think they should do it exactly like how they did rocket, obviously plays a significant role but it’s not just about him or his story/journey

If the rumors are true that Logan/Wolverine will be introduced through a Disney+ limited series that would be cool.

Back
Top Bottom