WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

1623969397728.png

1623969421589.png

1623969434785.png

1623969456116.png

1623969467014.png

You don’t look like this and get treated like a throwaway character.
I was talking about her acting ability and onstage presence.

Sort of how Robert Downey Jr steals your attention when he's in a scene with multiple other stars.

Or like how Ledger was just electric and magnetic in TDK that when he wasn't on screen the movie dipped.

But yeah she's super sexy.

Last edited:
everyones just extra these days, billie eilish got called out for queer-baiting for having a slumber party in her music video

I was talking about her acting ability and onstage presence.

Sort of how Robert Downey Jr steals your attention when he's in a scene with multiple other stars.

Or like how Ledger was just electric and magnetic in TDK that when he wasn't on screen the movie dipped.

But yeah she's super sexy.

I totally understood and you’re absolutely right on that.

I just happened to be on my iPad and the last time I was on it, I had that quoted in the draft so it was just good timing:lol:

Honestly, I wish Marvel would follow through on a rumor like this, just to piss that toxic part of the fan base enough to scare them away forever. Homophobes don't deserve the MCU.

In the 2nd Loki trailer, the monitor shows 13 different branches growing off of the main MCU reality.

No question that the Loki series is the most intriguing 2021 MCU property and I doubt it touches on even half of those branches in season 1.
2 episodes in and my statement already been validated. This is peak MCU right here - Loki series literally allows them credible ways of introing mutants, the spiderverse, more cosmic entities, etc

Her really being a version of Enchantress is better. Didn’t really think about it because the only Enchantress I know is the Asgardian one who simps for Thor and always has a goon with her in the cartoons. In Agents Of Shield, they had a character who was Enchantress’ sister.

Kinda wish we’d get a random Lady Sif cameo. Loki would see her somewhere and make a comment about people wondering where she was.

Back
Top Bottom