Marvel Mask series 2 0f 3 (new pics)

so I got the shoes back last night and took new pics........you guys still might not like 'em though
a lil info......the Mask series is based on a few Marvel characters, their masks, and what they see through their masks.
for this pair, I know Spidey's mask dosent actually have blue on it, but it would feel weird having them all red
engraved webbing...transparent swooshes..transparent eyes that show villians from the Spiderman movies(in order from right to left Green Goblin, Doc Oc, Sandman, and Venom)..."webbing" in the tongue....

mask82.jpg

mask83.jpg

mask84.jpg

mask86.jpg

mask87.jpg

mask89.jpg

mask91.jpg

mask92.jpg

mask93.jpg

Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

i like the spiderman af1s but too much going on for me i love the approach and the work put into them though awesome job. IMO i think his eyes would look better placed on the heel instead
jays or nikes for sale? hit me up! sizes 7.5 to 8.5

goblins dope. spidermans a bit too much.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S
Quote:
What?!?!? I could rub one out while looking through a keyhole at a damp newspaper clipping in a smoke filled room with an eye patch on.

References : BNyC23 & kingcrux31​

damn...im really feelin the spider mans, good job bro
Team Pacific Northwest X teamautobot​

Very very nice..I like how You put the villains in Spiderman's eyes
and you also read my sig.

the spidy's are pretty good but you did a really good job on the goblins
HIP HOP AND YOU DONT STOP

i love the spidermans, those are nice, spiderman is my favorite super hero love it
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABBIT BUT A JOB"
got a pair of navy XVI sz 10 holla jdhillon23 for my aim

I think the Spidermans would look so much better without the eyes. The Goblins are looking on point though!

Those are sick, nice job
I want to trade my Premium XBOX 360 for size 10.5 or 11 DS Purple UNDFTD AF1s, Supreme Blazers, Air Jordan XIs, or UNDFTD x Casio G-Shock Watch...get at me

Back
Top Bottom