MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
had to wait 12 episodes for karen bae to show up?

maybe they deserve to be cancelled.

season 2 was great btw.

Saw an article saying ratings / viewership is down 40% from season 1.
Yeah, down more than the other drops of the other shows.

Netflix dumb if they're disappointed. I said it before, what they expect when they announced the cancellation of 3 other Marvel netfix shows?

They should expect the same for JJ.

I hope Jessica Jones goes out with a bang. That 2nd season was hot trash.
yea... with a bang behind the shed old yeller style. show is trash. no idea why i watched it all

they definitely shoulda had jigsaw looking like an unfinished puzzle. and the whole doctor falling for him thing really missed its mark. a perfectly normal doctor falls for a psychopathic killer because her dad killed himself and tried to kill her? HUH. this doctor is willing to kill the innocent and kill a police officer?

OH another thing ireally hated was how everyone knows how to fight. madani is a seasoned battled tested officer in a task force, and shes going toe to toe and struggling with a therapist. HUH? frank is literally a special ops vet hitman boogeyman.... he struggles against a regular mobster because hes irish and tough.... HUH

Finished Daredevil S2 only watched the two seasons plus AOS up to S2. I need to catch up with other Marvel shows before I go to S3 or S1 punisher right

Finished Daredevil S2 only watched the two seasons plus AOS up to S2. I need to catch up with other Marvel shows before I go to S3 or S1 punisher right
You don’t. S3 and punisher are fine with what you got. Actually DD and Punisher are the only 2 that really interlock

zlih728xb0d21.png

You don’t. S3 and punisher are fine with what you got. Actually DD and Punisher are the only 2 that really interlock

Watched the trailer of Defenders and I think they kinda continue Stick and Elektra's arc so I assumed but thanks bro I'll give it a week to think if I'll catch up ha.

Just got done with season 2.

Key points

1. Again, the whole face thing is laughable. They should of made him look like the dude from the movies. Would of made the move interest more twisted and the anger more “meaningful”

2. Having a huge part of the season be something we already know (frank did that to him) was a bad choice

3. Preacher dude came in strong, disappeared then disappointed

4. Gone is cold heart killer punisher, in comes 2ndchancer. NOT a good choice

5. I’m confused as to if I think Madani is hot or not

6. Nowhere near as good as the first. In fact in borderline badish

7. The whole president thing story line should of been dropped. Pointless

8. I’m confused as to if I think doctor girl is hot or not

9. Doctor unleashing her hidden power like gohan was kinda ridiculous

10. Billy death was 10000000% disappointing

11. No real “OMG” scene the entire series

12. They used more random objects as weapons than a double dragon game

13. None of the stories really fit in and towards the end they just quickly went through them

14. Mahoney also indestructible? That fall off the bridge was an MK fatality and he lived

15. I hate Karen.

16. The season just ran in circles the entire time. Nothing ended till the end and by then it was just a relief

Last edited:
Punisher season 2 was good.

- I thought Billy's face was realistic. If they had him looking cartoonish it woulda been silly. Doctors can do wonders nowadays and on the close up scenes you can see the parts of his face that's been put back together and how bad it really is. I'm surprised they killed him that quick after turning into Jigsaw. I wanting to see him build a army of goons terrorizing ****.

- One small criticism I have is they be beaten the **** outta each other and healing fast as hell. The racist Christian dude was walking with his sons a hour after Frank bashed his head in with a tank. Dude got CTE/brain damage all that. And Frank be get his *** beat close to death and walking the next day. He gotta have the training staff from the Phoenix Suns.

- Frank shoulda linked back up with the bartender.

Just hope they don't cancel this show too.

Last edited:
Just got done with season 2.

Key points

1. Again, the whole face thing is laughable. They should of made him look like the dude from the movies. Would of made the move interest more twisted and the anger more “meaningful”

3. Preacher dude came in strong, disappeared then disappointed

5. I’m confused as to if I think Madani is hot or not

8. I’m confused as to if I think doctor girl is hot or not

9. Doctor unleashing her hidden power like gohan was kinda ridiculous

1. yea i dunno what they were thinking with that. dude looked like he had a bad fall off a mongoose bike with no helmet on when he was a kid, at worst.

3. agreed. i almost dont see the point of his storyline at all. i dont get how hes basically an irish tough guy, but he can go toe to toe with the punisher. dude taking out full rooms of people. in the name of the bible? tf?

5. how are you possibly confused? Madani is FINE AS HELL

8. how are you possibly confused? the doctor is hot.

9. definitely confused about that choice too. its like they didn't really think that one thru. regular psychologist can go hand to hand with a trained spec ops battle tested agent. thats just bad writing

Back
Top Bottom