MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Don't understand all this over analyzing of the Punisher.

He just doesn't believe in the system. He'd rather just kill someone than for them to go to jail then come back out and murder again. That's all.

Personally, not a fan of him getting his own show. He's great in a supporting capacity but to have a whole show of indiscriminate killing. Ehh

:rofl: just can't help but :lol:

tumblr_on4kgmboaa1u563huo2_r1_400.gif
tumblr_on4kgmboaa1u563huo3_r2_400.gif

View media item 2379018
tumblr_on4kgmboaa1u563huo7_r1_400.gif
Lot of opponents just standing there waiting to get hit :lol:

What's hilarious is Finn's body movements :rofl: Son just looks funny flipping before attacking. Don't look great but it's a distinct fighting style.

Last edited:
Don't understand all this over analyzing of the Punisher.

He just doesn't believe in the system. He'd rather just kill someone than for them to go to jail then come back out and murder again. That's all.

Personally, not a fan of him getting his own show. He's great in a supporting capacity but to have a whole show of indiscriminate killing. Ehh
Yeah it's gonna have to have more than just bodies hitting the floor. That's what slightly put me off of him in DD S2. The story for his show is gonna have to be A1

While I do have issues with the show, I dig his fighting style. It's unique in a universe where a lot of the heroes are hand to hand fighters. Sets him apart. It just has to be executed better.

You don't get tired of posting nonsense?
That his schtick. Sounding more absurd than Bruce Wayne in the movies.

I assume when he has his breakdown it'll be his Martha moment.

None of those kicks connected[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
They weren't suppose to :lol:

These dudes aint Jackie Chan and his stunt crew where they're actually beating each other up with ladders and chairs :lol:

Granted his editing and camera work the fight scenes looking realistic needed to be way tighter.

Last edited:
every time they allude to another defender or whomever else i geek out especially when the p.i was mentioned as "when she was sober"

Last edited:
It also doesnt help that IF fight scenes have like a million cuts in them. It's very ******* annoying. They cut so often they might as well just show a ******* slideshow.

LOOK AT THIS TRASH

MY MANS IN THE BOTTOM LEFT HOLDING OUT THAT THING LIKE YO SLAP THIS OUT :rofl:

I knew the show was trash early on when Colleen and Danny hit the piers and Colleen ran about 30 yards straight to an armed guard who did nothing but catch a knee to the chest :rofl:

Or how about the DEA "Raid" that came through in nothing but 1 SUV...series is almost satire :rofl:

lol i cant wait to see this usually when yall say something is bad its usually not as bad as yall say it is

Back
Top Bottom