MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
This show gets significantly better after ep when Micro and Frank joins forces. Much much more interesting now. I think I'm on episode 7. And what is Frank doing talking to Micro's wife so much? That's kinda douchey
I was kind of thinking that as well, but I think he is sticking around being a father figure not trying to replace the dad just take care of stuff while dad is away. Also he sees his family I believe and misses them, haven't finished the show so just speculation. I don't think he is trying to do anything with her, I don't think that is his intention.

Just finished episode 5 and so far it has been a 10/10. I was never all into The Hand storyline for DD and IF so this is much more relatable to me and also Frank Castle is more relatable than any other character.
I think Netflix is really hitting it's stride with the shows, they had a couple misteps but seem to be on track. I look forward to the upcoming seasons of the shows.
They did a good job with Billy Russo. The actor was great as well. I knew something was up with him and he was dirty but I didn't see that

Also, micro family gonna die. I just see it by the end of episode 6
Dude been dirty ever since WestWorld. LOL. I swear dude must have a sex scene clause in his contract. The family can't die or Frank will think he isn't making a difference.

Last edited:
I'm on episode 8. It picked up around episode 4 or 5. If the show doesn't fumble the next 5 eps, I might put this in front of JJ, the Defenders and Luke Cage

It's just a matter of pacing man. I mean, the first episode literally had nothing to do with the main story.

Absolutely zero. You can say the season started episode 2 but it still doesn't pick up for a good while. Punisher could've benefited from a shorter season.

Its not just Punisher. Every netflix show suffers from pacing issues . Just so happens that with Punisher the issues are at the beginning of the show. Some of these shows they're doing good at the beginning of the season and the in the middle they'll lag, or towards the end
What do you mean the first episode is him trying to start over a new life in the wake of his families death. However trouble basically came to his doorstep. I think the first episode was right on target I would have liked just a little faster pace, but I am good looking back on it.

Pacing wasn't as bad in this as it is in some of the other shows, but still a smidgen of drag. I liked how they didn't spend too much on his origin story. We all know it for the most part. Flashbacks, eh, I'm generally not a fan of them period so I'm indifferent in this case. Action was great and the characters all did the damn thing IMO. I need to go rewatch some of the middle episodes, I nodded some while late night binging lol

Lol @Zik

Man's doesn't like anyone speaking ill on shows he likes.
You can bet the house he'll come through with a "just stop watching it" "why you watching then" "just leave the thread then" "it takes a certain level of understanding that most don't have", or something. on those lines.

Can never not touch it.
Talk bad if you want, if Zik likes it though you'll see one of the posts^ there in quotes. :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm about to start ep4.
I'm digging this man.
Show is too ill.
Definitely my favorite of them all(Marvel)

We'll see how I feel when it concludes, and I think the pacing is perfect.
Nothing bad to say(yet)

The show did its job. How do I know?

I woke up this morning and one of my first thoughts was wondering how episode 9 was going to be

On episode 9, so far I like the show but way too many side character subplots I don't care about

Nothing is wrong with the show. Im very satisfied with everything about it. A shorter season wouldve made it unsatisfying in im my opinion. What alot of people don't understand about T.V.,Movies,Music.

Is that not all of them are not going to be the same. Every show has a different type of storyline. Which means theres going to be different types of executions when these Shows are being made.

The Punisher is a very good show. Talking about the shows length is like saying DoggyStyle and All Eyes On Me arent classic albums in there own right like illmatic is. Because there not short like illmatic.

Punished has handled having a longer season better . The transition of Billy as the main villain brought new life into the conflict.

No matter the criticism. A show is good if it can hold peoples attention to watch or listen. If it wasn't good most people wouldn't waste time on it. If a Show or Movie isnt to me. I wont finish it or talk about it unless someone asks me about it.

Then ill go into detail about how trash it was. And how i didn't finish watching it.

It came out at the wrong time with all that happened in the country. A lot of critics conplained about violence

Lol @Zik

Man's doesn't like anyone speaking ill on shows he likes.
You can bet the house he'll come through with a "just stop watching it" "why you watching then" "just leave the thread then" "it takes a certain level of understanding that most don't have", or something. on those lines.

Can never not touch it.
Talk bad if you want, if Zik likes it though you'll see one of the posts^ there in quotes. :rofl:
You sound super salty.

Not my fault you and others sound stupid when you complain about what you don't like or don't understand about a show while sounding like you want nothing to do with the show.

Its like you're begging to be told that its okay to stop watching :lol:

Don't worry though. There's a lot of you so I'm sure you'll get a good laugh the next time its said to someone else.

too much and also because the gun violence reflecting what's been happening in the country

I can see it hitting very close to home to some

I just finished ep4.
I wanted to watch ep3 a 2nd time(ep was f'ing flames:pimp:) before I watched ep4 and, now I want to watch ep4 a 2nd time, too.

Show is right.
On to ep5

Back
Top Bottom