MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Just started season 2 so been avoiding the thread but finished ep 1 and a Shooter Jennings cameo and Me and Bobby McGee playing during the bar brawl :pimp:. Don’t know how it can get better :lol:

It was too much story but still a great season for me. Episode 10 was the one

Just wrapped up S2. Not as good as S1, but still enjoyable and the best Marvel adaption on Netflix. Reminded me of Banshee x The Professional.

They should’ve went with another angle for Billy.

Dude really thought wat Frank did to him was comparable to killing his whole Family

The Punisher is by far the best Marvel show on Netflix. I wish they can have a season 3..smh

Season 2 was low key trash. If it wasn’t for Shooter Shane putting on a master performance as Frank Castle it would of been a waste of 15 hours or however long the series was.

He got to involved for no reason in the beginning.

No closure of the outcome of what happened in the beginning.

Therapist chick helping/caring for Billy was told in the worst way possible.

Not enough sex scenes or lack there of, of Maidani.

Billy couldn’t do 10 push-ups a week ago, then became the winter soldier literally the next episode.

Everyone in the writing room forgot the one legged black friend has one leg.

Pilgrims story arc was stupid, you mean to tell me this dude could be a parent? All he does is lay down in bed half the time.

And the biggest problem the fighting scenes were mediocre.

And why the hell is vanilla faced Karen still making these trash *** appearances.

Also how old is this “young girl”??! I thought Frank was gonna hit it for the culture at one point the way he was caping.

Maaaan, one of the more satisfying scene was ep 13 when old lady Schultz got got.

Overall, I liked season 2. De formally dragged a bit & I didn’t like how Jigsaw was utilized but I’d give it a B-.

On episode 5 and it’s been very good so far. Again, they should of had billy looking like roadkill. They’re talking all that mess about his face and it’s nit even that bad :lol:

S2 had too much going on. They try to fit too much to make those 13 eps. I'm cool with 6-10 eps telling a tight story.

On episode 5 and it’s been very good so far. Again, they should of had billy looking like roadkill. They’re talking all that mess about his face and it’s nit even that bad :lol:
:lol: Reminds me of that beauty and the beast cw show.

MV5BMTM3MzE1ODE4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODI0MTcyOA@@._V1_.jpg

Ahh, what a monster.

Decided to binge watch both Cloak & Dagger and The Runaways. Absolutely loved C&D while Runaways was kind of a chore for me to get through until the middle of the second season.. Didn't know anything about the Runways, so I did a quick Youtube search and loved what I saw about Alex progression. Can't wait to see that in the show.

Currently going through season 2 of Iron Fist and this season is way better than the first.
Still have to watch the new seasons of Daredevil, Punisher and Jessica Jones. Also have to go watch all of Agents of Shield and season 1 of Inhumans.

:lol: man, yall not lying about Billy. After what happened to him in S1, when the big reveal was shown in S2, I was like, "cool, you played hockey."

Yeah the face reveal was trash and idk what they were thinking. He had his face smashed along broken fkass and that's it? Nah .

:lol: man, yall not lying about Billy. After what happened to him in S1, when the big reveal was shown in S2, I was like, "cool, you played hockey."
Homie looked like he fell off his bike. Like cmon man. Came home looking worse after a game of tag that got too rough :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom