Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

This Guardians game is so damn good.

It’s a shame the Avengers game didn’t get this treatment.

Ive laughed out loud a lot too

Going to just wait for black friday to pickup GotG.

Im trying to finish Miles Morales and Avengers by then.

I still need to pick up miles morales since I have the ps5 but I’ll wait till Black Friday as well for that and gotg

This is interesting, although I do prefer a GTA V style approach where you can switch between characters on the fly. But I wouldn't mind the former especially if each mission calls for a specific Spider-Man to be used effectively

I just hope they don’t do what Batman: Arkham City did where certain parts can only be accessed by a specific character.

I doubt the PS5 version of GOTG will be $30 on the PS store, but I'm all the way in if it is.

Guardians is definitely a solid game, somewhat lacking in polish and glitchy as hell tho. Also the core combat loop gets old after a while. Really enjoyed the writing.

Excited for a sequel with some decent improvements.

It’s 30 on Amazon right now

Thanks but I was hoping it would be $30 on the PS Store.

I could cop from Amazon but factoring shipping and customs duty the total cost I would pay would be more than the original price of the game.

One of the many reasons I buy exclusively all my games digital.

Guardians is definitely a solid game, somewhat lacking in polish and glitchy as hell tho. Also the core combat loop gets old after a while. Really enjoyed the writing.

Excited for a sequel with some decent improvements.
When you mean it's glitchy as hell, do you mean it gets to the point of unplayable after a while?

When you mean it's glitchy as hell, do you mean it gets to the point of unplayable after a while?

Not unplayable but stupid bugs sometimes impede progress or break the gameplay flow.

Also this might be a weird complaint, but it's like they wrote TOO MUCH dialogue.

Sometimes characters will be talking about something until it gets suddenly cut off by a completely unrelated bit of contextual dialogue. This happened quite a bit for me. It makes it kind of janky and awkward when characters are constantly being cut off by other scripted lines.

1670877337782.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom