Marvel's Agent Carter on ABC -- Hayley Atwell Appreication

I saw Marvel in the thread title and opened it thinking it was going to be :smokin

Came in, saw the pics, got me like :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Indeed.

iVHq0GWTMEmJM.gif

ay dios mio...

me gusta.

139261533135.gif

It's Official: Dominic Cooper Boards ABC's 'Agent Carter'
9:52 AM PDT 9/30/2014 by Lesley Goldberg

He'll reprise his role as Howard Stark

agents_of_shield_dominic_cooper_a_l.jpg

Following prolonged negotiations, Dominic Cooper is officially joining ABC's midseason drama Agent Carter.

Marvel made the announcement Tuesday, confirming that the actor will reprise his role as Howard Stark from Captain America: The First Avenger. Cooper reprised the character in a cameo in Marvel's Agent Carter one-shot, which served as the origin story for what would become ABC'sAgents of SHIELD bridge show.

Based on the one-shot on the Iron Man 3 DVD, the drama, from showrunners Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas (Resurrection), stars Hayley Atwell and takes place a year after the events of Captain America: The First Avenger. It follows Steve Rogers' (Chris Evans) girlfriend Agent Carter (Atwell) as she builds her career as a secret agent while the hero is frozen in ice. Chad Michael Murray, Enver Gjokaj, JamesD'Arcy andShea Whigham co-star in the series produced by ABC Studios and Marvel Television. A premiere date has not yet been set for Agent Carter, though it will fill the gap between the first and second half of Agents of SHIELD's sophomore run during the winter.

A person who plays an agent in this show was a cop in the Avengers. We got plotholes already
laugh.gif

Will be checking the premiere tonight.

Season 2 of AoS has been really good thus far hopefully Agent Carter continues the trend.

Lawd that gif RFX posted.
mean.gif
devil.gif

I'm really impressed so far..i really believe this could b more than 7 episodes to b honest..:pimp:

Hayley is BEAUTIFUL :evil:

Back
Top Bottom