Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

Yeah, cw stars don't have much longevity. lex, chloe, pete, and even tom welling struggle to be in stuff. pete was on that spike tv football show and welling was in that football movie draft day that tanked. kristen kreuk is lucky cw likes her and put her in that beauty & the beast show no one watches.

I always thought dude who played Lex could've had a movie career. He had a movie post Smallville that I liked. Thought he could've kept going, but he didn't.

Yeah, Michael Rosenbaum. All he did was small roles and video game voice over after the fact. 

I'm thinking it had to be a personal choice. Cuz once they semi-killed off Lex/he walked away from Smallville he wasn't in much tv or movie.

Only thing before that I remember him from was that movie where those dudes dress up like women and join a sorority.

Now he's in ImPastor or something like and he's pretty good in that comedy.

Shame nobody did contact him for that right script to be in a movie. He has/had Bond villain potential.

Edited that way now I think the show sucks again :lol:

But like said it is better given what they have to work with. Show needs better writing.

We have our first official casting announcement for Marvel and ABC's Agents of S.H.I.E.D. spin-off, which is currently being dubbed Marvel's Most Wanted. Delroy Lindo (Ransom, Blood & Oil, The Chicago Code, Kidnapped, Malcolm X, Get Shorty) will join the previously announced Adrianne Palicki and Nick Blood as none other than Dominic Fortune - the Marvel Comics fortune hunter created back in 1975 by Howard Chaykin, who went on to feature in the 2010 miniseries, Hawkeye And Mockingbird.

View media item 1885236

They just using names now. I don't mind dude being cast as a black guy but Fortune in the comics was an immortal and only recently started aging and basically looks like he's in his 40s.

Using that black guy in charge trope.

Last edited:
Early Saturday morning Elizabeth Henstridge sat down to answer a few questions at the 2016 Wizard World Convention. Toward the end, she let slip the name of the character that is now inhabiting Brett Dalton's Agent Grant Ward as well as one of his powers. Beware MASSIVE A.O.S spoilers for the second half of season 3, she had this to say:

"Watching him [Dalton] play Hive is interesting. He has the memories of the people he has killed."

t1u8tY1.jpg

Damn they steady giving AoS scraps. Another lame villain.

I vaguely remember that guys invovlement in Secret Warriors. Makes no sense that they were saying that villain could control Inhumans specifically. Inhuman movie won't acknowledge that.

I be feeling like sometimes AoS needs a complete overhaul and revamp with better writers but then again if the studios isn't going to create stronger cohesion it won't matter.

Marvel's Most Wanteds synopsis

MARVEL’S MOST WANTED (aka Mockingbird)

STUDIO: Marvel Television

TEAM: Jeffrey Bell (w, ep), Paul Zbyszewski (w, ep), Jeph Loeb (ep), Jim Chory (ep)

LOGLINE: Centers on Bobbi Morse (a.k.a. Mockingbird) and Lance Hunter of “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., two ex-spies and ex-spouses who are on the run with no friends, no S.H.I.E.L.D. and a long list of enemies looking to claim a bounty on their heads. Able to trust no one but each other, Bobbi and Hunter form an uneasy alliance with Dominic Fortune, a rogue adventurer with a wealth of resources and even more adversaries, who agrees to protect them so long as they help him with his own agenda. These two heroes will help anyone in need, all while trying to uncover the conspiracy that put their own lives in jeopardy. CAST: Adrianne Palicki, Nick Blood, Delroy Lindo.

Like most things, I'll give Marvel's Most Wanted a shot

I still don't understand why they would even try for a spinoff

Usually you try to spin off a really big hit show, and even then usually after they've had a long run or post-run

AoS is none of the above. Not really a hit show - although it's a show I like - and it's still a really young show itself.

I think on tv wise, the guys at Marvel tv/animation might be wanting to keep up with DC.

Yes their first 2 netflix shows are a success and the next 2 along with the Defenders series probably will be too, that's only 5 shows. 6 including AoS. Seems like Agent Carter is ending so I don't if I should count that and 2 seasons of 8 eps is really more like 2 mini-series.

DC over here with like 5 already and 2 or 3 more coming and I think that's before you count comedies.

I think they're looking for a group effort of consistency if they can't get a Marvel studios equivalent of a hit. They need to justify and establish their slots on ABC. Otherwise they may end up solely on netflix. Then somebody is gonna ask why doesn't Marvel have a few of their shows on our ABC station? Time to shake things up with whoever is running that department.

Both companies should concentrate on quality, not quantity. It's not like dc and marvel shows get the kind of ratings to brag about anyway. the flash is probably the best out of all the stuff on tv.

Yeah not too excited for a spinoff. Just seems to exist to exist. I'm anticipating Damage Control tho.

Back
Top Bottom