Mase possibly signing with G.O.O.D Music?

Who cares man. What is Mason Betha going to bring to the game? Like who's checking for him?

Originally Posted by CJ863

Who cares man. What is Mason Betha going to bring to the game? Like who's checking for him?

7 people total.  4 of whom are his family members, ninjahood, and 2 anonymous individuals that don't want to be identified and rightfully so. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by CJ863

7 people total.  4 of whom are his family members, ninjahood, and 2 anonymous individuals that don't want to be identified and rightfully so. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's that time of the month for another Mase signing rumor already?

Y'all really acting like Mase couldn't be hot again? All it takes is the right song. And if there's any truth to these rumors, that may be easier than it seems. Throw Mase on a few GOOD collabs, then a single at the right time. Too easy. I remember when Ye came out in 2004 he used to say Mase was his favorite rapper, I could see it.

It took Bun B 10+ years to finally break out and have his best year.

Warren G produced the #1 rap song in the country right now (Jeezy feat NeYo)..

Stranger things have happened.

Don't understand why they'd sign him, he's not gonna sell BUT I'd definitely cop his album. Always been a big Ma$e fan.

C'mon son this thread did not need to be made. This is just embarrassing.

I didn't know Mase might sign with _____ was a thing :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom