Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

You’re surprised nobody shot him? Rarely do people shoot back in these situations, Arizona or not. That’s the fallacy of more guns = safer. It’s a proven fact that in moments like these, damn near everyone *****es up and goes into survival mode, not commando mode.
Yes I’m surprised. Lotta folks out here strapped fighting for good and we not the police.

You’re surprised nobody shot him? Rarely do people shoot back in these situations, Arizona or not. That’s the fallacy of more guns = safer. It’s a proven fact that in moments like these, damn near everyone *****es up and goes into survival mode, not commando mode.
where was dan bilzerian when you needed him

where was dan bilzerian when you needed him

ImmenseFoolhardyIndochinesetiger-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
I guess the good guys with guns weren’t present then. Or they did like most people and decided to save themselves first.
That’s the problem. Our society doesn’t implement aid. If I see any of you NTs getting whooped on I’m jumping in helping u

It's been awhile in the US. It took a global pandemic to slow down mass shootings but now that things are slowly opening up across the country, things are getting back to normal. There was an active shooter at the Naval Air Base in Corpus Christi, TX today too :ohwell:

That’s the problem. Our society doesn’t implement aid. If I see any of you NTs getting whooped on I’m jumping in helping u

That’s dope of you to do that, no joke. But the problem isn’t that, IMO. The problem is the public shooting that requires regular *** people to even have to think about implementing aid.

That’s dope of you to do that, no joke. But the problem isn’t that, IMO. The problem is the public shooting that requires regular *** people to even have to think about implementing aid.
Just finished watching avatar last airbender series. Don’t know if you’ve seen (must watch) but the main character struggles knowing he has to kill somebody at the end. Instead he develops a way to take that persons ability to kill without actually killing him.
Pretty cool But then again it’s a cartoon and it’s made by the guys who directed king of the hill lol

Last edited:
Just finished watching avatar last airbender series. Don’t know if you’ve seen (must watch) but the main character struggles knowing he has to kill somebody at the end. Instead he develops a way to take that persons ability to kill without actually killing him.
Pretty cool But then again it’s a cartoon and it’s made by the guys who directed king of the hill lol
No lie one of the best series I've watched. There are so many gems in that show. Watching it as an adult just made it that much better imo.

Don't know why I thought we would escape 2020 without anymore mass shootings

Over the next few months leading to the orange sphincter's departure, expect a whole lot more mass shootings, in areas where people consider themselves non violent.

Back
Top Bottom