Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

No one in power in this country gives a f***.

They’re going to lie, say they will do better, send some bs prayers. Then distract the general public with a stupid viral Tik Tok dance .
This isn't true

The NRA and pro-gun folk know this isn't true and this both sides' thing is false

Among people in power, they know who are their allies are , and who are their enemies are

Last edited:
I don't think Sandy Hook was the beginning of anything

I think it was the end of a period of time when people thought that a crime could come along that was so horrific that conservatives would be like "ok that's enough" and at least compromise. Like what happened in Australia

Sandy Hook put an end to that fantasy. Once they murdered little kids in school and nothing was done, I think it should be clear there is no bottom for gun nuts; and if there is, we are far from it.

I legit think someone could shoot up a nursery with a gun they bought from a gun show and the NRA, GOP, and the single-issue pro-gun folk will be like 🤷‍♂️, cost of freedom

Then complain about protecting kids from the real dangers in schools, like CRT, and LBGTQ books

Last edited:
This isn't true

The NRA and pro-gun folk know this isn't true and this both sides' thing

Among people in power, they know who are their allies are , and who are their enemies are
I mean it kind of is ... are there a few people in power suppressed??? Maybe but the facts are if the people in Power cared they would of have done something about it because they are the only people that can.

I mean it kind of is ... are there a few people in power suppressed??? Maybe but the facts are if the people in Power cared they would of have done something about it because they are the only people that can.
The party/people that want gun regulations don't have anywhere close to the number of votes rewuired to pass any laws regarding it.

And the electoral system are rigged against them to the point they won't ever have a chance to get the votes in the next 50 years at least.

Gun regulation is a partisan issue. One political party supports it, what party is against it.

This is plainly obvious, so I don't know why people want to act like it isn't. The NRA sure as hell realizes this

People think this country is the pinnacle of civilization, yet we can't even take care of our own citizens in multiple levels and qualm hate. In my opinion, our quality of life(especially minorities) is lower than so many other we jokingly looking down on.

I don't think it's that simple. It is my understanding that in order to ratify an amendment, you need 2/3rds of congress and 2/3rds of the states to agree. So if one party is against it, then there is nothing a single party can do about it.

Didnt even see this till now

Sandy hook all over again. Jesus man
RIP to all the victims.
Man the most innocent of the innocent Of our society ( little kids ) can’t even go to ****ing elementary school without worrying about getting shot

And what a surprise-nutjob blew his brains out not wanting to face the consequences.

This isn't true

The NRA and pro-gun folk know this isn't true and this both sides' thing is false

I didn’t mean this post as a “both sides” attack. I should’ve been more direct.
The people “In power” I’m referencing are quite literally the pro-gun crowd because they are the ones who will keep any regulation from passing.

They’re the ones who will send out prayers and act like it’s a terrible crime when they’re the ones standing in the way of preventing it.

Back
Top Bottom