Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

The whole body cam video of it is on youtube its kray

It’s wild to me that the bodycam footage is even on YouTube. Even wilder to me is that bodycam footage that shows them in a good light can be released so quick, yet we all know if the opposite were true you’d have to pry it from them.

I’m not a cop guy by any means, but I’ll give them props on what they did. 3 minutes from entering the building to shooter down. No hesitation at all. Calm and composed. It’s impressive, if I’m being honest. That said, it’s sad that this type of heroism is needed to save lives in schools. Somehow the heroism of these cops will be used to downplay the need for real change and advocate for more SROs. Book it.

It’s wild to me that the bodycam footage is even on YouTube. Even wilder to me is that bodycam footage that shows them in a good light can be released so quick, yet we all know if the opposite were true you’d have to pry it from them.

I’m not a cop guy by any means, but I’ll give them props on what they did. 3 minutes from entering the building to shooter down. No hesitation at all. Calm and composed. It’s impressive, if I’m being honest. That said, it’s sad that this type of heroism is needed to save lives in schools. Somehow the heroism of these cops will be used to downplay the need for real change and advocate for more SROs. Book it.
well the only good guys with guns in every mass shooting scenario are cops with proper mindset and training, not civilians. I wouldn't trust a civilian to do these kind of job, even for self-preservation. to be honest, I find it more harmful to give civilians that kind of a task.

When the transgender news about the shooter released I knew the discourse was gonna be extra nasty. :smh:

The Nashville cop body cam footage came out with the quickness.

They were the bizarro Uvalde cops in that they did their jobs so props for them I guess.

1680149886993.png

Every time one of these mass shootings happen, I always wonder what it will take to do something as a nation. There doesn’t seem to be a line to cross, it keeps moving or it doesn’t exist for a lot of people.

We know that it’s a distinctly United States problem as other developed countries do not have these issues at nearly the same scale. Then, the answer people lobby pitch is to move elsewhere instead of organizing change and I do think about moving out of the states… I hope it never comes to that because I have a lot of love for my life here but everyone has their limit.

They didn’t care during sandy hook and don’t care now.

Seriously considering homeschooling my daughter when the time comes.

After Sandy hook I knew it was a wrap I was 16 then and that told me all I needed to know. I'm a firearm owner too but I'm not pro-firearms.

It's there for self-defense and that's it. No weird praising of it, no emotional tie to it, I pray that I never have to discharge it at another human being in my life.

They didn’t care during sandy hook and don’t care now.

Seriously considering homeschooling my daughter when the time comes.

exactly

gay people or a black church, we know they don’t give a damn.. or college.. or other minorities.. we been known they didn’t care

but sandyhook was little white kids.. if that wasn’t enough for them, ain’t no line

Every time one of these mass shootings happen, I always wonder what it will take to do something as a nation. There doesn’t seem to be a line to cross, it keeps moving or it doesn’t exist for a lot of people.

We know that it’s a distinctly United States problem as other developed countries do not have these issues at nearly the same scale. Then, the answer people lobby pitch is to move elsewhere instead of organizing change and I do think about moving out of the states… I hope it never comes to that because I have a lot of love for my life here but everyone has their limit.
sounds like nothing will be done unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom