Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

22 this year? :smh:

Sadly this **** has managed to progress from being an anomaly to being part of the culture.

good god...

And this is why Trump is so terrible. It isn't so much him, it's the people he liberates and empowers with his candidacy. Goddamn.

This is so damn sad man. But as I've said before, we're at the point of no return with this. Nothing can be done to stop this. Don't mean to have that kind of attitude towards gun control and I'd be in full support of people trying to change things, but that ship has sailed.

Protect the kids, man.

Damn...students at the high school participated in the national school walkout against gun violence on April 20th.

good god...

There's something very eerie about this video. It almost seems like a real life satire comic.
Reporter: "What are you going to offer"
MAGAr: "Support. A God bless you can go a long way right now"
We don't need prayer, we need a reset button.

Guns are a cancer in this society, they cause more harm than good and ironically people adore them.

I say this in every thread, these shootings will never stop. You're a fool and naive if you think they will. It's basically like a car jacking or a robbery. Just hope you're it's not you or someone you care about, bc it's gonna happen somewhere.

This!

Crazy how one completely ignores facts, and just goes with the narrative. VT massacre of 30 people was caused by a 22 caliber and a 9 mm. And also.. this isn't conservative America... THIS IS AMERICA. Mass shootings happens no matter which political party is in control.

In regards to "conservative America" it is the Republican Party that is filled with CONSERVATIVES that allow laws and a certain agenda such as this tragic event today to occur and continue.

And this is why Trump is so terrible. It isn't so much him, it's the people he liberates and empowers with his candidacy. Goddamn.

This is so damn sad man. But as I've said before, we're at the point of no return with this. Nothing can be done to stop this. Don't mean to have that kind of attitude towards gun control and I'd be in full support of people trying to change things, but that ship has sailed.

Protect the kids, man.

Trump is POS always has been, however he didn’t matter before his presidency, he didn’t empower racists everywhere to be out in full force displaying their hate, because well one of them just became PRESIDENT...then it must be ok for us to come out of our closets and be openly racist too...The Trump effect isn’t done ruining America, this kind of trash gets fueled day after day by the Bigot.

There literally couldn’t be a worse advert for Trump and gun advocacy than that dude :lol:

****ing insane.

"I don't understand how so many people are becoming obese"

[fast food on every corner]

"I don't understand why we keep having mass shootings"

[country is polluted with millions of guns]

And they need to stop with the "mental illness" shtick. It's people that are emotional that don't know how to demonstrate self discipline with easy access to a firearm.

One thing I've noticed about America: people overestimate the self discipline in others.

Yesterday on the Houston news they were showing this lil gas chamber looking thing that they will put in the classrooms that will save our kids cause it’s bullet proof..

I was wondering how he killed 10 people and injured dozens with shotgun. Didn't make sense. Now I know why.

The attacker was armed with an AR-15-style rifle, a pistol, a shotgun and pipe bombs, the official said.

Back
Top Bottom