Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Can we just have an Official Mass Shooting thread?
this ish is just way to common now,
and after Trumps speech the other day about having no intention on doing anything about gun control, this is only going to continue to get worse.
I mean we have a damn TV series/Documentary (Active Shooter) about it for christ sake, that alone should tell you how normal this is now a days.
We just have to learn how to get accustomed to this nonsense and deal with it.
Don’t need one, there’s a white privilege thread already

They keep yelling “what about Chicago” then keep it pushing when their local schools gets shot up

They keep that narrative to keep the police militarized and the criminal justice system full of Black and Brown people.

But it is weird to me there is only this type of outrage even on this site when white kids die in mass shootings.

They keep that narrative to keep the police militarized and the criminal justice system full of Black and Brown people.

But it is weird to me there is only this type of outrage even on this site when white kids die in mass shootings.
Aint really no outrage because the attitude is "nothing can be done" ...just something to expect and shake your head at all the self inflicted foolishness n hypocrisy

Shocked!!

4C688B4A00000578-5745025-image-a-92_1526665713362.jpg

4C688B4A00000578-5745025-image-m-91_1526665700781.jpg

If you want to kill a bunch of people in a small space a pump action shotgun is the most deadly.

The reason people who know about guns get frustrated is because AR-15s and semi autos are instadeath ray guns.

The only way to stop this for American society to stop throwing pills at mental health.

Shooter is going to be white and previously prescribed an antidepressant.

How many rounds does a pump action shotgun hold?

Shooter set up explosive booby traps (with possible assistance) around the school campus. Assumption is not all of them have been found.

"this is america..."

right on the heels of graduation too...but hey at least they got to live their lives
unlike the kids at sandy hook

Me personally I don't care for guns...outside of my time in the military I never cared about owning one...

Mind you , I'm for gun rights and such I just think we need to slow down on gun production and load up on some love...

Most of the people who carry out these shootings are loners who don't get any love...

Spread love , even if it's a gesture or a combination of thought and action...

Taking someone's life with a gun is the most cowardly thing to do...

No man should have all that power...

when he gets brought in without bullet holes... yes. yes it is.

Cool.

Its not. But keep thinking it.

There are many things you can attribute to white privilege. You missing the boat here.

So school shootings are now a part of white privilege? Classy. Keep that **** moving. There is a time and a place.

School mass shootings are deeeeffffff a part of “white culture” and the way the GOP defends their right to bare arms, you do the math yourself....let’s imagine for a second all these mass shootings were carried out by legally armed black men....you tell me how different the tone of the GOP and the Bigot would be.

School mass shootings are deeeeffffff a part of “white culture” and the way the GOP defends their right to bare arms, you do the math yourself....let’s imagine for a second all these mass shootings were carried out by legally armed black men....you tell me how different the tone of the GOP and the Bigot would be.

Now its a part of white culture? Lol. What a reach!

I'm not denying white privilege and I'm not trying to get into some GOP is racist nonsense cause I dont even mess with politics like that. I dont mess with either side.

Simple cause and effect must be difficult for you baby boy. Ask your daddy about it. Not gonna do his job

Either way His Dawson’s creek lookin *** gonna be food inside.

What sucks is he will be in protective custody the whole time, like I wrote in the last shooting thread bunk that let them get touched they don’t need to be protected at all let them catch a beat down every day

Back
Top Bottom